Зараз показано 1 - 5 з 437
- ДокументМетоди навчання студентів спеціальності мікро- та наносистемна техніка(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Пятайкіна, М. І.In modern conditions, in order to form highly qualified specialists in the field of micro- and nanoelectronics, it is necessary to modernize the educational process. In these abstracts of the report, some innovative methods of teaching disciplines in technical universities are given
- ДокументЛевітація крапель води(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Орда, В. Р.This paper investigates the levitation of water drops using the stroboscopic effect. With the help of an Arduino microcontroller and a special setup, the water drops are suspended in the air and can move up or down by changing the frequency of flashes. Research is conducted on a dynamic head with a membrane and a nozzle that gives the water a laminar effect.
- ДокументНанотехнологічний оптичний сенсор для визначення органічних речовин у водних об’єктах(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Логунов, В. С.; Сушко, О. А.In abstract a problem is considered concerning the definition in water objects of organic substances such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH). Optical sensor for organic substances detection is developed. It represents portable device which is based on semiconductor quantum dots which are the detector elements of optical sensor. The principle of optical sensor operation is based on electrochemical and electrochemiluminescence methods using modern nanomaterials and nanotechnologies. It can be used in medicine and ecology for investigation and monitoring of water object for PAH content detection.
- ДокументТонкоплівковий світлодіодний випромінюючій елемент на основі органічних сполук(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Просяник, М. С.An artificial lighting device based on a thin film structure using organic nanolayers, as well as diffraction microstructures for the redistribution of the light flux, is considered in the presented work. The modern ITO/HMTPD/TAZ:Ir(ppy)3-BCP/Alq3/Al structure was chosen for modeling and calculation of light and electrical characteristics. As a result of the performed modeling, the electrical and optical characteristics of the indicated LED were obtained, in particular, the volt-ampere characteristic, the light characteristic, the spatial distribution of radiation, the directional diagram of the device.
- ДокументTechnological progress and the theory of technological singularity(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Stepanov, D.The report discusses the purpose of technological progress, the theory of technological singularity and the modern element base of electronics. The advantages and risks of technology development are explored, the increasing complexity of electronic devices and systems, their vulnerability to cyber-attacks is emphasized. The theory of technological singularity and the potential transformative events that it can cause are considered in detail. It also touches upon the issue of e-waste disposal and the importance of proper disposal methods to minimize the environmental impact of electronic devices. Discusses the use of hardware to prevent cyberattacks and the e-waste business.