Перегляд Факультет автоматики і комп’ютеризованих технологій (АКТ) за Автор "Chala, O."
Зараз показано 1 - 6 з 6
Результатів на сторінку
- ДокументAutomated System Development for the Printed Circuit Boards Optical Inspection Using Machine Learning Methods(ХНУРЕ, 2021) Nevliudov, I.; Botsman, I.; Chala, O.; Khrustalev, K.The problem of printed circuit boards (PCB) quality optical inspection at their production stage is considered. The automated method of PCB optical inspection on the machine learning methods basis is proposed. The necessary neural network parameters to develop an automated PCB inspection method are calculated. The main capabilities of the created artificial neural network for identifying PCB under test defects are analyzed. The results of the conducted neural network testing that confirm its operability and possibility of use for PCB inspection at the stage of production are presented. The software program was developed that is used for transformations over images, such as converting an image to a grayscale color space and image binarization, which speeds up the neural network by reducing the size of the input matrix to a binary value per pixel of the image. The accuracy of finding each of the PCB defects types was also investigated.
- ДокументAutomation of Mathematical Modeling of Physical and Technological Processes in the Electronic Devices Manufacture(2021) Nevliudov, I.; Chala, O.; Botsman, I.; Klymenko, O.; Vzhesnievskyi, M.The variant of automation of the mathematical modeling process for forecasting the technological process parameters of manufacturing nano and microelectromechanical systems is proposed in the paper. For this task realization, a number of defects were identified and the causes of their occurrence were analyzed, as well as physical and technological transformations that occur in the substrates during technological processes. The software for automation of technological parameters forecasting process is developed and described.
- ДокументImpact of technological operations parameters on moems components formation(2019) Filipenko, O.; Chala, O.; Bortnikova, V.; Sychova, O.; Botsman, I.In the paper the modeling results for the process of MOEMS functional surfaces shaping are presented. The significance and magnitude of factors that directly affect the shaping process of MOEMS functional surfaces were determined.
- ДокументMathematical model of the development of manufacturing defects in the surface layer of substerates of moems’ functional components(2020) Nevliudov, I.; Omarov, M.; Chala, O.A mathematical model of the development of manufacturing defects, with the prediction of the random component of the model in the substrates of functional components of MOEMS, which are made of semiconductors, in particular, silicon, are developed in the article. The main manufacturing defects that arise in the surface layer of the substrates of the MOEMS functional components taking into account the technological processes of their production and dynamic processes were used when developing the model. The developed mathematical model takes into account the occurrence of a random component of the model with its predictive ability. The possibility of such control is the basis for the development of the scientific direction of technology and equipment for the production of semiconductors, materials and electronic devices - defect engineering, based on the management and forecasting of defect formation processes.
- ДокументTechnological process modes determination for surface formation of substrates for functional components of microoptoelectromechanical systems(Functional Materials, 2021) Nevliudov, I.; Chala, O.; Botsman, I.A method of technological modes determining for the process of substrates surfaces shaping for the functional components of microoptoelectromechanical systems is proposed, which allows to improve the quality of the substrates. A mathematical model is developed that describes the parameters influence degree of the technological process of the substrates functional surfaces shaping for the microptoelectromechanical systems components on their roughness and allows to predict the parameters of finished optoelectronic products based on these components. The experimental researches results for obtaining the dependence of substrates surface quality for micromirrors of optical switches on processing modes during the grinding and polishing technological operations are presented.
- ДокументThe Influence of Geometric Characteristis on a Bandwidth of the Photonic Crystal Waveguide(2015) Filipenko, O.; Donskov, O.; Chala, O.We investigated the influence of GaAs pillars diameter on a frequency band in the case of 2D photonic crystal waveguide. The obtained result show that the bandwidth changes with changing of the pillars diameter. We also have shown that changing of diameter of pillars in the photonic crystal waveguide structure allows us to design optical filters.