Факультет автоматики і комп’ютеризованих технологій (АКТ)
Постійний URI для цього зібрання
Перегляд Факультет автоматики і комп’ютеризованих технологій (АКТ) за Назва
Зараз показано 1 - 20 з 1189
Результатів на сторінку
- ДокументA method for determining the parameters of an optical system during the spatial scanning of a biological solution(Технический университет - София - Технологии, 2018) Rybalka, A. V.; Megel, Y. E.; Kalimanova, I. I.; Shlyakhov, V. V.; Kovalenko, S. I.; Kovalenko, S. N.In research, control of biological processes for determining the motility of microorganisms, (estimation of the impact of chemical compounds, electrophoretic mobility, evaluation of severity of pathology, etc.) using a scanning optoelectronic system as the most effective means of solving applied problems, it is necessary to determine the objects number in the optical system field of vision since the measurement accuracy of the solution concentration and the objects motion speed in the solution depend on their number. In the article a probabilistic method for estimation the number of objects and the number of frames during frame-by-frame filming for providing a given accuracy with a given probability is presented.
- ДокументA New Technology of Bactericidal Processing of Koch’s Bacillus on the Basis of Pulsed Electromagnetic Radiation(2018) Chumakov, V. I.; Taranchuk, A.; Stetsiuk, V.; Stetsiuk, V.Abstract— The technology of bactericidal and sterilizing processing of Koch’s Bacillus on the basis of pulsed electromagnetic ultraviolet (UV) radiation has been proposed. This technology is based on the pulse method of bactericidal processing of objects with low-temperature plasma using pulse sterilizer developed by the authors. The mathematical model of generating broadband pulsed radiation by the source of powerful optical radiation, based on the technique of charged particles accelerator, has been developed. The structure of the electromagnetic radiation source of the high-intensity optical range has been presented. The research of the bactericidal effect of pulsed UV radiation on Koch’s bacillus has been conducted.
- ДокументA Small-Scale Manipulation Robot a Laboratory Layout Development(2023) Yevsieiev V.; Starodubcev N.; Maksymova S.; Stetsenko K.This article is devoted to the control system development for a mobile manipulation robot with a computer vision system. A feature of this study is the development of a decentralized control system based on microcontroller modules with the possibility of remote control using wireless networks. During the design, the authors developed a generalized block diagram of the manipulation robot and analyzed and selected hardware modules for imple-menting the control system. For the implementation of the laboratory layout of a mobile manipulation robot, the restrictions that are imposed on the control system were selected and justified. Based on these restrictions, it was proposed to use the following hardware modules: ESP32-Cam - for computer vision system implementation and ESP32 Devkitc v4 for motion control system implementation 2WD robotic platform and control system for the manipulator itself. Based on the selected hardware modules, a block diagram of the information interaction of the main modules of a mobile manipulation robot and an electrical circuit diagram are proposed, an experimental model of a small-sized manipulation robot is assembled to test the control system. A generalized control algorithm for a mobile manipulation robot has been developed based on the "client-server" architecture approach using "thin client" technologies, which makes it possible to use any mobile device that supports hardware connection to Wi-FI and any Web browser
- ДокументAbsorption Spectra of Thin Films Compounds in the PbCl-CuCl System(Eskisehir Technical University, 2021) Kovalenko, E. N.; Yunakova, O. N.; Yunakov, N. N.
- ДокументAbsorption Spectrum of KPb2Br5 Thin Films.(Eskisehir Technical University, 2021) Kovalenko, E. N.; Yunakova, O. N.; Yunakov, N. N.
- ДокументAccelerometers production technological process decomposition parameters model(2016 XII International Conference on Perspective Technologies and Methods in MEMS Design (MEMSTECH), 2016) Nevlydov, I.; Yevsieiev, V.; Miliutina, S.; Bortnikova, V.In this paper the accelerometer production technological process parameters decomposition model is described.
- ДокументAGM-акумулятори і способи їх заряджання в буферному і циклічному режимі(ХНУРЕ, 2019) Шило, Н. Ю.This work is devoted to modern AMG batteries (lead-acid accumulators of new generation in which instead of a liquid electrolyte contained absorbed electrolyte). In my work I try to find out advantages and disadvantages of AMG batteries. Considered ways of charging batteries AMG, and the cyclic buffer. Compared to what modes batteries will last longer, considering the specific battery. Compared to what modes batteries will last longer, considering the specific battery. Described the data to create a battery charger for lead-acid batteries and explained the principles of intellectual chargers. Describing the process of charging and discharging refers to the experience of "Gates Rubber Company", which is the creator of technology AMG.
- ДокументAn Automatic Assembly SMT Production Line Operation Technological Process Simulation Model Development(International Science Journal of Engineering & Agriculture, 2023-03-31) Yevsieiev, V.; Maksymova, S.; Starodubcev, N.This article describes an automatic assembly SMT production line operation technological process simulation model development within the framework of modern cyber-physical production systems. In the course of the research, the authors conduct an analysis of modern publications on the topic of research, and the need to find new approaches for modeling the work of a production line at the initial stages of design. This makes it possible to assess the load on each element of the system at the design stage, and identify disadvantages at the early stages of production planning. The authors give an example of the task solution for modeling a fragment of an automated production line of SMT assembly, based on the use of typical mathematical schemes of mass service systems (MSS). A description of the functioning of the technological link of the process is carried out, and a Q-diagram of the technological process of SMT assembly is developed. Using the simulation modeling language GPSS and the technological parameters of the selected equipment, a block diagram was developed, on the basis of which the program was written and the work of the SMT assembly production line was simulated. The obtained results further allow us to estimate the production capacity, the loading of each equipment, the functioning processes of both the selected fragment, and the developed model and they can be applied to the simulation of large production lines within the framework of PCB production.
- ДокументAnalysis architectural model of industry 4.0 (rami 4.0)(2020) Yevsieiev, V.; Jijavadze, O.In this paper the importance analysis existing complex reference architectural model of Industry 4.0 (RAMI 4.0) offers a good overview of the smart‐factory architecture, but it leads to some limitations and a lack of clarity for the users.
- ДокументAnalysis of Crawler Robots(International Science Group, 2022) Yevsieiev, V.; Shmatko, S.The issues of robot equilibrium on the surface oriented to the horizon at different angles are also insufficiently studied. Studying these issues will help determine the critical modes of operation of vertical movement robots and avoid accidents.
- ДокументAnalysis of Existing Zoomorphic Mobile Fish Robots(2022) Yevsieiv, V.; Starikova, S.This paper analyzes the characteristics and parameters of existing zoomorphic mobile robots - fish. During the analysis, the authors set the task of considering the possibility of using them to solve the problems of monitoring the environment in the event of man-made disasters.
- ДокументAnalysis of Ground Search and Rescue Robots(2022) Holovina, V.In this article, the characteristics and parameters of existing ground search and rescue mobile robots were analyzed. During the analysis, the authors set the task to consider the advantages and disadvantages of their use for solving the problems of monitoring the place of the incident and the efficiency of work..
- ДокументAnalysis of Methods of Control of CNC Machines in Cyber-Physical Production Systems(European Scientific Platform, 2021) Yevsieiev, V.; Demska, N.It is determined that the best option for the machine control system with CNC in the creation of cyber-physical production systems for Smart Manufacturing - are intelligent control systems that allow you to reflect physical processes in digital prostrate in real time, which is a key requirement in Ops 4.0 concepts
- ДокументAnalysis of models and optimization of information collection in wireless sensor networks(Восточно-Европейский журнал передовых технологий, 2014) Галкін, П. В.У статті проаналізовані різні моделі збору інформації з бездротової сенсорної мережі, що існують на даний час. Аналіз показав, що вибір моделі встановлює обмеження застосування мережі. Пропонуються різні підходи, по яким можливо оптимізувати такий збір інформації. Встановлено, що гібридна модель збору інформації дозволяє об'єднати декілька моделей для рішення конкретної задачі роботи мережі
- ДокументAnalysis of possibilities to use neural network for remote control of electronic devices(Technology audit and production reserves, 2018) Галкін, П. В.; Голіков, М. О.The object of research in the work is the systems of remote control of electronic devices. There are wired and wireless means of implementing a remote communication channel between the slave and control devices. Analysis of existing means of creating a communication channel, found a low value of the ratio of system flexibility and data transfer rate within the created network. One of the reasons for the low ratio is the use of modules as part of a system with a high minimum operating time. Such modules are modules for filtering and decoding the received signal at the receiver side, encoding and modulation at the transmitter side. Replacing these modules with one with a significantly lower time spent will significantly improve the value of the ratio of system flexibility and data transfer rate. The ability to create a module that will have the necessary properties of time spent on work, provides a neural network. The model of a remote control system obtained during the study has several advantages, in particular, the presence of a neural network, makes it possible to reduce the time spent and to improve the accuracy of the system during the entire system operation time. This is achieved thanks to the ability of the neural network to self-learning without human intervention and its ability to analyze any input signals with different background noise values. These properties allow the replacement of elements that do not allow to increase the rate of exchange for elements of the neural network that will perform the same functions with greater speed, reliability and accuracy. The data obtained during the work proves the expediency of integrating the elements of the neural network into the remote control systems of electronic devices. Also, possible places for the integration of a neural network into the remote control system of electronic equipment have been proposed, which will improve the stability, accuracy, speed of the system.
- ДокументAnalysis of Production Data Monitoring and Visualization Systems for Cyber-Physical Production Systems(2022) Shalko, Y.In this material, a study of modern systems of monitoring and visualization of production data for cyberphysical production systems (CPPS) based on Industry 4.0 was conducted. In the course of the study, the production monitoring system, its main components, and structure will be considered, in addition, we will pay attention to the advantages and disadvantages of similar systems.
- ДокументAnalysis of Software Products for Simulation Modeling of the Operation of the System of Shuttles for Warehousing(2022) Nevludov, I.; Yevsieiev, V.; Maksymova, S.; Klymenko, O.; Vzhesnievskyi, M.In this paper, the analysis of simulation systems for the work of a warehouse of a chaotic storage method with a high density is carried out. The authors analyze warehouse operation modeling strategies within the framework of Warehouse 4.0 concepts, and also consider existing modeling systems. During the analysis, attention is paid to parameters, such as the energetic calculation of the shuttle system, which directly affects the throughput of the simulated warehouse.
- ДокументAnalysis of the Interaction of Zoomorphic Sociorobots with People(2022) Rudenko, V.In this paper, various types, characteristics, and parameters of zoomorphic sociorobots are analyzed. During the analysis, the author set the task to consider the possible areas of application of zoomorphic socio-robots, the results of their influence on humans, as well as their further development.
- ДокументApplication of Generative Design Methods for Improving Manipulator Designs for Mobile Robots(Черкаського національного університету імені Богдана Хмельницького, 2023) Yevsieiev, V.; Demska, N.However, reducing the mass of the manipulator should not lead to a loss of its strength parameters. If the manipulator is not able to withstand the load, it may break during operation, which may lead to the failure of the entire robot, as well as create a danger to the surrounding people. Thus, the study of the possibility of reducing the mass of the manipulator without losing its strength parameters is an urgent task, which will allow to increase the efficiency of mobile manipulative robots and reduce the costs of their operation, while not impairing the safety of the robot.
- ДокументApproaches to Designing a Wireless Sensor Network Node(2019) Buhrym, I.; Galkin, P.; Vynokurov, O.The object of the research is the hardware component for building a test platform for wireless sensor networks. The aim of the work is to develop a software and hardware test platform for wireless sensor networks. As a result of the analysis, the node structures, wireless sensor network modules, CC2530 peripherals were analyzed. A module based on the CC2530 PA was chosen as the hardware. Given to optimize the structure of the node for as one of approach to designing a wireless sensor network node. Also given report about difference in approach to designing nodes and uses areas.