Кафедра електронних обчислювальних машин (ЕОМ)
Постійний URI для цієї колекції
Перегляд Кафедра електронних обчислювальних машин (ЕОМ) за Назва
Зараз показано 1 - 20 з 590
Результатів на сторінку
- ДокументAnalysing the impact of IaaS infrastructure components to improve system performance(ДП "ПДПРОНДІАВІАПРОМ", 2021) Bondarenko, M. E.
- ДокументAnalysis of methods of using the Raspberry PI platform in the training of computer engineers(ХНУРЕ, 2021) Bilash, D. A.Raspberry Pi is the name of a series of single-board computers and high-performance microcontrollers. First of them was launched by the Raspberry Pi Foundation in 2012. A UK charity that aims to teach people in computing and provide them with easy knowledge in the Internet of Things, giving a big opportunity to use their products. Also it is cheap and costs less than 35 $ and there is a model that costs only 5$.
- ДокументAnalysis of multimedia data replication methods(ХНУРЭ, 2021) Hvozdetska, K. P.This work is devoted to the analysis of existing methods of data replication when using the scheme of increasing fault tolerance of servers with multimedia content. It analyzes such methods as detachment/attachment method, one-way and two-way replication methods.
- ДокументArchitecture of overlay network with nested vpn tunneling(2020) Hunko, M.; Tkachov, V.; Bondarenko, M.The development of algorithms and methods for optimizing packet transmission in overlay networks has recently become relevant. The reason for this is the constantly increasing size and number of overlay networks. This is conditioned by the global concept of anonymizing traffic on computer networks, which leads to increased load in transmission channels, complexity of data packet structures, especially in low-speed networks, their stacks.
- ДокументAutomated Controllers Functioning Criteria in Content Distribution Systems(Scholars Journal of Engineering and Technology (SJET), 2014) Саваневич, В. Е.; Ткачев, В. Н.This paper describes content distribution systems (CDS) used in telecommunication datacenters. First or last, the CDS becomes large, and its detailed engineering can not be performed during reasonable time span. Therefore, its optimization is out of question. In this case, formulating a model for a huge system functioning, not the system optimization, is required. This paper describes the problem of automated controllers functioning in telecommunication up-diffused datacenters. We propose the functional criteria of the practicability CDS behavior agreed with a specification of earlier informational system criterion. It belongs to a class of additive functional-cost criterion. The mentioned problem of CDS functioning can be solved using the Lagrange's method of undetermined coefficients. This allows to develop the system with minimal average costs during the extended period of its operational time under conforming to the possibility of tasks solving. At that the behavior model parameters values are equivalent to the corresponding Lagrange coefficients. The presented approach can be practically implemented in the suballocated service systems or the systems working according to the "observer-subscriber" principle.
- ДокументAutomated nondestroying roughness control on optical ferrule surfaces(2001) Токарев, В. В.; Невлюдов, И. Ш.; Цимбал, А. М.In the developed automated quality control system for end face of optical ferrules, a Linnik interferometer scheme, and a CCD coordinate-sensitive photo-receiver are used. There is need to fulfill the following basic requirement in an optical micro-interferometer scheme: the intensity of light flux from standard mirror is approximately equal to light flux intensity from surface of object, because that condition is necessary for interference traces observation. The MII-4 micro-interferometer is intended for end face roughness with greater coefficient of reflection (e.g. metal surfaces).
- ДокументCity’s digital infrastructure as a factor of sustainability(2021) Leha, Ye. S.; Fesenko, Т. G.; Liashenko, O. S.
- ДокументCNN-модель прогнозування поширення COVID-19 в Україні(2021) Андрусенко, Ю. О.Прогнозування фінансово-економічних, логістичних та навіть продовольчих показників залежить від поширення COVID-19 в Україні. Для прийняття рішення посилення або пом'якшення карантинних обмежень, необхідно прогнозувати поширення захворюваності по регіонах України в довгостроковій і короткостроковій перспективі з максимальною точністю.
- ДокументCollection and primary processing of medical and biological data(2021) Yeroshenko, O.; Prasol, I.The collection of data is the accumulation of them sufficiently in order to make an adequate decision or to obtain a statistically significant result. The amount of data is usually set in advance or determined by the analysis of intermediate results.
- ДокументComputer system for retina non-invasive diagnostics of human visual analyzer(2014) Токарев, В. В.; Семенець, В. В.; Наталуха, Ю. В.; Тарануха, О. А.
- ДокументConceptualizing of sustainable-oriented construction project management methodology(2022) Fesenko T.The integration of sustainability into construction project management is considered in correlation with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Conceptual guidelines for the development of a focused methodology for construction project management are outlined. It is taken into account that construction is a technologically specific activity carried out within the framework of industry norms, rules, and standards. On the other hand, the parameters of "sustainability" in the context of 17 SDGs and integration with economic, environmental, and social aspects are analyzed. A matrix of the integration of SDGs into ISO standards for sustainability in building construction, which allows identifying gaps and points in the development of sustainable-oriented construction project management methodology, is presented.
- ДокументData Analysis in the Internet of Things(2021) Tkachov, V. M.; Yerokhin, B. O.
- ДокументDevelopment of a module for sorting the ip-addresses of user nodes in cloud firewall protection of web resourсes(2019) Hunko, M. A.; Tkachov, V. M.In connection with the expanding field of application of cloud services, there are new tasks that they solve.
- ДокументDevelopment of information technology of tasks distribution for GRID-systems using the GRASS simulation environment(Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2016) Филимончук, Т. В.; Волк, М. А.; Рубан, И. В.; Ткачев, В. Н.An information distribution task technology for GRID-systems based on the use of simulation modeling GRASS environment was proposed. GRASS reproduces the process of functioning over time of elementary events that occur in the GRID-system with maintaining their interaction logic. This solution enables conducting of computational experiments that implement different methods of distribution, with a following selecting of the most effective solution on the basis of the collection, analysis and interpretation of simulation results. The proposed task of distribution technology using simulation modeling GRASS environment, enables implementing multiple distribution methods and selecting the best distribution environment that increases the efficiency of GRID-systems by reducing the time of the task performance and reducing the downtime of resources in highly related tasks. GRASS modeling environment has a modular structure, which consists of a core and dynamically loaded modules (plug-ins). Each module performs a highly specialized task, referring if necessary to the other modules of the system. The core provides means of inter-module interaction and provides boot and system configuration.
- ДокументEfficiency of image convolution(2019) Smelyakov, K.; Shupyliuk, M.; Martovytskyi, V.; Tovchyrechko, D.; Ponomarenko, O.The article discusses the main algorithms used to convolve a digital image, experiment is performed on various reduction factors, and discusses the use of convolution algorithms for an image with a large number of fine details, analyzes the effectiveness of the experimental results and selects the most effective convolution algorithms used for images with a large number small parts.
- ДокументEnabling IOT Solutions for Smart Cities(2021) Tkachov, V. M.; Yeroshenko, O. A.; Huk, A. S.
- ДокументEquivalent topology transformation method of high complexity systems(ДП "ХНДІ ТМ", 2016) Горбачев, В. А.; Elhag, AmarEquivalent topology transformation method of high complexity systems
- ДокументEstimating the throughput capacity of a VPN tunnel in a heterogeneous computer network(ХНУРЕ, 2021) Hvozdetska, K. P.The paper analyzes the factors that affect the throughput of virtual tunnels built in a heterogeneous computer network using VPN technology. The Hoare mathematical apparatus is used as the evaluation mechanism.
- ДокументFeatures of dynamic routing in VPN-chain under incomplete data conditions(European Scientific Platform, 2021) Bukharova, L.
- ДокументFeatures of introduction of VoIP-telephony services(ХНУРЕ, 2021) Bilash, D. A.The analysis of the peculiarities of the creation of voice transmission technology through packet networks is performed in the work, taking into account that the role of the PBX is performed by the virtualized cloud platform. The work is a review work and is devoted to the promotion of the use of modern cloud technologies within the concept of Industry 5.0.