Кафедра економічної кібернетики (ЕК)
Постійний URI для цієї колекції
Перегляд Кафедра економічної кібернетики (ЕК) за Назва
Зараз показано 1 - 20 з 685
Результатів на сторінку
- ДокументA systematic approach to learning needs analysis(BoScience Publisher, 2022) Latynin, M. A.; Melnykov, A. F.; Kobzev, I. V.; Kosenko, A. V.; Kosеnko, V. V.The article defines the features of professional training of civil servants in the context of the formation of a new paradigm of state management of labor resources, which provides for ensuring its dependence on factors of the external socioeconomic environment, the orientation of civil servants towards the development of public-private partnerships, the relationship of training with active self-education
- ДокументActivation of innovative development of industrial enterprises of Ukraine: an actual requirement of the time(Іnternational Science Group. Boston, 2020) Соколова, Л. В.; Іванова, В. Б.; Верясова, Г. М.; Курденко, О. В.
- ДокументAnalysis of the cost-price of the enterprise's production(Baltija Publishing, 2016) Колісник, О. В.
- ДокументAssessment of risks in conditions of provision of security of economic activities of organizations(Military Academy of Lithuania, 2019) Полозова, Т. В.; Черкашина, М. В.; Шаповал, О. А.; Романчик, Т. В.; Алзубі Лайт Абдел Карім МохаммадThe study of the evolution of the economic security of the business entity has shown that at the present stage of economic development it is important to consider the factors of influence on economic security, in particular: the effectiveness of management, personnel and financial safety, a strategic approach to the functioning of the communication system of protection, taking into account the evolution of security and active search for innovative modern domains of development of industrial organizations and increase of the responsibility of performers for the consequences of their work. This allows to reduce the risk of loss of economic safety of the business entity. It was argued that innovative conceptualization of risk as a probable threat of losses lies within the scope of activity of managers of various units and has features of probable economic and objective-subjective nature, as well as a wide range of variability of the impact on the issues of economic safety and is conditioned by the dynamic development of important societal significant economic processes at the global and national levels, which ultimately contributes to enhancement of the organization’s competitive advantages.
- ДокументChallengers of Digitalization of Ukrainian Industrial Enterprises(ХНУ, 2019) Шейко, І. А.; Стороженко, О. В.The development of the digital economy and society of Ukraine is a crucial factor for the success of not only all reforms, but also Ukrainian business on the world stage. Ukraine is an important player in the global digital market, but unfortunately, solely as an exporter of IT services and brains. High developed traditional sectors can be a good basis for providing elements of digitalization. For Ukraine, machine building is one of the most priority and export-oriented industries, where it already has world recognition.
- ДокументCognitive-Discourse Approach as a Methodology for the Analysis of Intercultural communication(ХНУ ім. В. Н. Каразіна, 2018) Sereda, A.
- ДокументCorporate Governance as an Anti-corruption Instrument of Corporate Enterprise(Хмельницький національний університет, 2018) Тімофєєв, В. О.; Жорж Аль ЖаммальДосліджено сучасний стан корупції в українських корпоративних підприємствах та вплив корупції на розвиток бізнесу. Розглянуто різні сфери діяльності, на які впливає корупція. Визначено важливу роль корпоративного управління та його елементів, що полегшують запобігання та протидію корупції в корпоративних підприємствах. Досліджено міжнародний досвід та найкращі практики у сфері запобігання та протидії корупції в корпоративних підприємствах. Розроблено пропозиції щодо удосконалення корпоративного управління компаній щодо запобігання та протидії корупції.
- ДокументCurrent Issues of Market Forecasting(ХНУРЕ, 2021) Sokolova, L. V.; Terfas Anas Abdulhakim M.
- ДокументDefinition of learning needs as a necessary element of the learning process(Іnternational Science Group, 2022) Latynin, M.; Melnykov, A.; Kobzev, I.; Kosenko, A.; Kosеnko, V.Definition of learning needs as a necessary element of the learning process
- ДокументDevelopment of the economic mechanism for managing the resources of railway transport enterprises(PC Technology Center, 2020) Соколова, Л. В.The object of research is resource management of railway transport enterprises. One of the most problematic areas is the development of a mechanism for managing the resources of enterprises, taking into account the characteristics of individual indicators of their activities. The resource management process is implemented on the principle of «deviation management». The analysis of modern theoretical and methodological approaches to ensuring the management process of railway transport enterprises is carried out. Certain shortcomings of existing approaches to enterprise resource management are identified, taking into account their industry specifics, shortcomings in managing their activities in a competitive environment. In the course of the study, the approaches to modeling the process of resource management of railway transport enterprises were used. It has been determined that the theoretical basis for the formation of a resource management mechanism for railway transport enterprises is a theoretical research platform, which is a set of basic interrelated terminological concepts and categories. An important component of the enterprise resource management mechanism is the unit for assessing the integral indicator of the resource management efficiency of railway transport enterprises. The peculiarities of the synthesized mathematical model for assessing the integral indicator is the use of temporal local indicators of stimulants and destimulants, which reflect the dynamics of changes in the aggregate of both well-known and specific for industry enterprises indicators of the effectiveness of managing various types of resources of railway enterprises. Thanks to this, it is possible to analyze the dynamics of the numerical values of the desired indicator, which makes it possible to evaluate its trend over time -– a positive (with growth) or negative (with a decrease) trend of change. A critical examination of the data obtained will provide management with important exclusive information, the use of which will contribute to increasing the level of scientific validity of decisions taken at the stage of strategic planning, when drawing up business plans for the development of railway enterprises.
- ДокументDiagnostics of Financial Ability of Innovation and Investment Projects(Publishing house «BREEZE», 2014) Полозова, Т. В.У даній статті запропоновано сукупність показників для діагностики фінансової спроможності інноваційно-інвестиційних проектів. Запропонований методичний інструментарій передбачає використання мінімально допустимої кількості показників, які мають бути обов’язково враховані на стадії попередньої експертизи та відбору інноваційно-інвестиційних проектів. Це дозволяє швидко обрати проект (проекти) з кількох альтернатив для більш детальної, поглибленої діагностики. The collection of the factors for diagnostics of the financial ability innovation and investment project is offered. Offered methodical toolbox provides use minimum possible amount factors, which must be are without fall taken into account on stage of the preliminary expert operation and selection innovation and investment project. This allows quickly to choose the project from several alternatives for more detailed, deepened diagnosticses.
- ДокументDigital Gap in EU Countries and its Impact on Labour Productivity and Global Competitiveness(University of Hradec Králové, 2021) Polozova, T. V.; Kolupaieva, I.; Sheiko, I.Nowadays digitalization has become a global trend that allows countries and individuals to get a number of benefits for economic and social development. Every country is trying to promote digital innovation through regulatory policies. However, the results of such policies vary for different countries, creating digitalization gaps. The aim of the research is to assess the gaps in digitalization process and productivity among EU-members countries, and to evaluate how such gap impact on competitiveness of the country. On the basis of DESI index and labour productivity data for EU-members four clusters were formed. Also, on the base of International DESI index and Global Competitiveness Score EU-members and seven global developed countries were divided into four clusters. As a result, leaders, perspective countries, followers and transition countries were identified reflecting the digital and labour productivity divide between them. Leading positions are occupied by North Europe countries, while number of Eastern Europe countries located at opposite side. Results of cluster analysis shows the linkage between digital development and human development due to co-movement of DESI and Human Development Index.
- ДокументDigital Industry in Ukraine: challenges and perspectives(ХНУРЕ, 2021) Полозова, Т. В.; Шейко, І. А.; Колупаєва, І. В.; Отенко, В. І.The article considers the issues of digitalization of Ukrainian industry. The experience of European countries in the formation of digitization policies at the national level is analyzed, as well as the first results of the implementation of such policies are evaluated. Prospects for the development of digital technologies in the industry of Ukraine are considered. It is noted that the main challenges to digital development are the high level of corruption in the country, external threats, political risks, low level of investment by foreign investors. The impact of the pandemic on the growth of the information technology sector in Ukraine is also assessed. Thus, the development of Ukraine's digital economy is a crucial factor for the success, competitiveness of Ukrainian business on the global market, as well as for attracting investment to the country. But also a necessary condition is the state support of digitalization processes without attempts of over-regulation.
- ДокументEconomic and Social Reforms in Ukraine:Challengers for Governance(Причорноморський науково-дослідний інститут економіки та інновацій, 2019) Шейко, І. А.; Стороженко, О. В.The article deals with the problem of governance and its dynamics due to realization of reforming Ukrainian business sector. The purpose of the article is to determine the impact of the domestic economy reforming on the indicators of the country's governance. To achieve this purpose such stages were performed: analysis of the main results of the reforms of the national economy; assessment of the dynamics of the level of competitiveness and the level of globalization of the country; assessing the dynamics of indixes of governance for transitive economies developed by international institutions. The dynamics of world governance indexes and transition indexes for Ukraine were analysed. On the basis of such analysis the SWOT analysis matrix for the level of governance and investment climate of Ukraine was build. The level of Ukrainian transition and governance indexes prove, that country have to do a lot to correspond to the standards of a sustainable market economy.
- ДокументEffects of Digitalization of Ukrainian Economy(Baltija Publishing, Riga, 2019) Sheiko, І. А.; Storozhenko, O. V.The article deals with questions of digitazation of Ukrainian economy. The world has entered a new era in which the impact of digital technology is increasingly felt in all sectors of the economy. Digitalization is dramatically changing traditional industries and sectors. Cardinal changes are also taking place in those sectors that are considered basic for the Ukrainian industry - metallurgy, oil and gas, energy, agro-industrial complex, etc. The aim of the article is to determine the tendencies, perspectives and threats of Ukrainian economy digitalization process and effects of introduction of industry 4.0 elements in the reality of manufactury production. To achieve this purpose such tasks were solved. The main theoretical aspects about industry 4.0 were indicated. The central role of digitalization nin development of Ukrainian economy and social sectors was pointed out. The main concepts of industry 4.0 in current Ukrainian circumstances were described. It was found, that the development of the digital economy and society of Ukraine is a crucial factor for the success of not only all reforms, but also Ukrainian business on the world stage. Ukraine is an important player in the global digital market, but unfortunately, solely as an exporter of IT services and brains. The legal basis, finansial requerements and infrastructure readiness were examined. Such support was compared with programmes in EU that support digitalization. Such comparison shows the existance of gaps in legislation, in governance of digitalization process on state and industrial levels. The matrix of SWOT-analysis of the prospects for implementing the industry 4.0 in the reality of industry in Ukraine was created. The main strengthes in Ukrainian digitalization process lies in a field of quallified personnel and advanced educational and scientific basis, high-developed IT sector. Weakness – in poor infrastructure and low level of horizontal and vertical integration between firms. Thanks to the introduction of the digital economy, small and medium-sized businesses have became global. Ukrainian companies can integrate into international value added networks, some of them are already successfully implemented. This is a way to increase exports and produce more value added products
- ДокументEnsembling clustering method for evaluating of the economic security components. case study: The regions of Ukraine(IEEE, 2019) Соколова, Л. В.; Колісник, О. В.; Манакова, Н. О.The article focuses on the economic security of the Ukrainian regions and the evaluation of its components, which are classified into groups of socio-economic indicators of the region's development, quality of life of the population of the regions and the use of ICT (information-communication technologies) in the regions. In this article, we propose an ensembling clustering method, which allows automatically selecting a clustering method on the basis of optimization of the aggregating functional of internal clustering quality indexes. After preliminary estimation of the clusterability, the choice of the optimal method is performed on the set of specified methods and metrics of measuring the dissimilarity of objects. The article presents an approbation of the proposed method using the example of evaluating separate components of the economic security of Ukrainian regions and presents the empirical results of the implemented method.
- ДокументEnterprise economic security system: theoretical aspects of formation(Харків: ХНУРЕ, 2020) Polozova, T. V.; Nicola Jennifer John EliaThe system of economic security can be seen as a coherent framework within which conflicting interests are implemented organizational and economic forms of management in conjunction with the relevant ownership. Creation of an effective system of economic security, in our opinion, is to assess the safety factors of economic entities and the creation of a set of measures that include as tools for the prevention or reduction of damage from internal and external threats, as well as compensatory arrangements with their negative manifestations.
- ДокументEstimation of organizational processes effectiveness in the enterprise(ХНУРЕ, 2016) Верясова, Г. М.Over the past few years the level of awareness of total quality management has increased considerably. There are many discussions on the subject of TQM. However, the contents of these papers Focuses more on, the importance of top management commitment, implementation principles and processes of total quality management (TQM), TQM tools, Evolution of TQM, Kaizen principles, Six sigma method, PDCA, House of Quality, elements of total quality management and operations management, customer satisfaction.
- ДокументEvaluation of economic efficiency of enterprise activity: theoretical aspects(ХНУРЕ, 2021) Полозова, Т. В.; Обеід Лара ХодорAssessment of the effectiveness of the enterprise is necessary for the management and owners of the enterprise, investors, partners, creditors, government agencies. The search for criteria that most adequately reflect the efficiency of the enterprise under the influence of external and internal factors is an urgent and important task in the economy
- ДокументExternal and Internal Threats in the Process Financial and Economic Monitoring Activity of Enterprise(Pegasus Publishing, 2015) Полозова, Т. В.; Халіна, В. М.In article essence financial and economic monitoring is determined, purpose financial and economic monitoring is determined, groups factor influences upon activity of the enterprise are determined, forming threats (external and internal) in process financial and economic monitoring to activity of the enterprise are classified, actions upon their localizations are offered. У статті визначено сутність фінансово-економічного моніторингу, визначена мета фінансово-економічного моніторингу, визначені групи факторів впливу на діяльність підприємства, визначені складові загроз (зовнішніх та внутрішніх) в процесі фінансово-економічного моніторингу діяльності підприємства, запропоновано заходи їх локалізації.