Кафедра інфокомунікаційної інженерії (ІКІ)
Постійний URI для цієї колекції
- ДокументАдаптивная компенсация помех в каналах связи с применением решетчатых фильтров(ХНУРЭ, 2012) Кирячок, Д. В.Compensation features of interference are an automatic subtraction of interference voltage signal used in the chain of adaptation. To do this, use the special mathematics algorithms that can be easily solved in the lattice filters.
- ДокументЗбір особистих даних через соціальні мережі(«Європейська наукова платформа», 2022) Капуста, Р. Д.
- ДокументDeveloping a conference application for educational purposes with the help of cloud technology(ХНУРЕ, 2019) Ikwuegbu Chigozie CharlesThe goal of the paper is to analyze the concept of cloud and how to benefit from this technology in an academic environment. In order to develop an e-learning platform academic purposes, new methodologies should be considered for the research. An academic cloud framework is proposed in order to provide a new era in e-learning. This framework addresses the services and deployment of cloud in a new dimension and each layer specifies the benefits and significance and essential components needed to construct an academic cloud.
- ДокументМеханізм реалізації атаки типу man-in-the-middle на процес slaac Ipv6(ХНУРЕ, 2019) Калінєнкова, А. Л.Internet network is a giant network of computers around the world. The billions of devices are constantly connected to each other for the information transmission and reception. The IP address is used for identifying the device on the Internet and route traffic to specific devices. IPv6 network protocol is an improved IPv4 replacement, which will soon end the address space. Now the world is in the conditions where IPv6 becomes an integral part of the network environment, which means attacks will be more frequent.
- ДокументRemotely controlled mindstorm nxt vehicle using bluetooth communication(ХНУРЕ, 2019) Obot, E. I.This paper presents the remote control of the Lego car using a personal computer (PC) via Bluetooth communication. The system presented here consists of a PC, a Lego MINDSTORMS car, and a program to be run on the PC to connect to the Lego MINDSTORMS car and to send commands to the Lego car. This program is written in Java on leJOS NXJ. An Android smartphone is used to capture the view in front of the robot. It mounted in the holder streams video through the Internet, so it can be viewed in real-time on the PC. The purpose of this paper is the development a small scale remote controlled vehicle using a Bluetooth communication and vision system from the idea to the final testing.