Зараз показано 1 - 5 з 233
- ДокументЗаходи захисту повітряного басейну міста(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Клименко, Д. А.The Industrial Revolution has had a positive impact on the global economy, making for everyone to live a better life than in previous centuries. However, the introduction of working machines and mechanisms in production and transport also has negative consequences. One of the most acute environmental problem is air pollution from anthropogenic sources (i.e. industry, transport, heating systems). This text presents methods of protecting the city's air basin. It is also emphasized that an integrated systemic approach and coordination of actions of each person are required to achieve environmental safety of the city.
- ДокументВплив шуму та вібрації на організм людини(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Благодарна, В. М.This work is devoted to the influence of noise and vibration on the human body. Reviewed noise and vibration as a form of environmental pollution. Considered both favourable and negative body reactions after exposure of noise. Partially described body aging under the influence of noise, noise sensations by different age groups. Reviewed the definition of types of occupational diseases under the impact of vibrations. Was eventually determined the inability of a person to adapt to these physical factors. Identified the need to develop a new type of professional culture in Ukraine, taking into account labor protection.
- ДокументСучасні методи захисту навколишнього природного середовища від забруднень(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Полозов, М. О.The definition of the concept of «environmental pollution» and «methods of environmental protection» is determined in the work. The classification of sources of biosphere pollution is given. Technological and organizational-technical methods are analyzed.
- ДокументЕкологічні ризики промислового розвитку в Україні / P. O. Кучегура(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Кучегура, P. O.This paper examines the environmental risks associated with industrial development in Ukraine after a full-scale war. The paper examines the environmental impact of the war, as well as potential environmental risks associated with increased industrial activity in a recovering economic environment. Possible consequences for human health, ecosystems and the economy. The paper also considers possible strategies to reduce environmental risks associated with industrial development in Ukraine and contribute to the country's sustainable development.
- ДокументКонтроль параметрів довкілля(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Георгієва, Я. В.This work provides an overview of the different methods and tools used for environmental monitoring, which allows for the identification of negative human impacts on the natural environment and the development of appropriate solutions. The control of the environment is crucial for the preservation of nature. Various methods and means are used to monitor the quality of air, water, soil, and other environmental components. One of the most effective methods is environmental monitoring, which involves the systematic measurement and analysis of environmental parameters.