Перегляд Кафедра мікропроцесорних технологій і систем (МТС) за Тема "aircraft responder"
Зараз показано 1 - 13 з 13
Результатів на сторінку
- ДокументBandwidth Assessment of Cooperative Surveillance Systems(AICT, 2019) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Майстренко, Г. В.; Зубков, О. В.; Заволодько, Г. Е.Cooperative surveillance systems (СSS), which are formed by secondary surveillance radar (SSR), Multilateration systems (MLAT) and Automatic dependent surveillance (ADS) are the basis of information support of the airspace control system and air traffic control (ATC). СSS represent asynchronous data transmission systems, the capacity of which largely determines the quality of information support of consumers of the airspace control system and ATC. The principle of CSS construction, based on the principle of servicing request signals, predetermined a significant density of intra-system interference and the possibility of the interested party to use aircraft responders by unauthorized request both for receiving data and for paralyzing aircraft responders. In the present paper, on the basis of a brief description of information flows in the request and response channels of CSS, the relative throughput of the aircraft responder under the effect of intrasystem and deliberate correlated and uncorrelated interference in the request channel was evaluated, and an estimate is given of the probability of receiving undistorted data in the response channel under the action of interference, which generally represents the throughput of the CSS.
- ДокументComparative Analysis of Noise Immunity Systems Identification Friend or Foe(ELNANO, 2020) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Бакуменко, Б. В.In the presented work, based on the presentation of the total flow of requesting signals, intra-system correlated and uncorrelated interference, as well as intentional correlated interference, such as Poisson's, an estimation technique was developed and a comparative analysis of the noise immunity of both aircraft responders and existing Systems Identification Friend or Foe as a whole. A comparative assessment of the energy secrecy of the aircraft responders of the existing Systems Identification Friend or Foe is also given. This allowed a comparative analysis of the noise immunity of existing Systems Identification Friend or Foe. It is shown that the existing Systems Identification Friend or Foe in terms of the structure of the aircraft responder, allows the interested party to use it unauthorized both to obtain information and to suppress intentional correlated interference.
- ДокументEvaluation of Measuring Accuracy of the Airborne Object Azimuth when Fusion the Primary Data Radar Observation Systems(TCSET, 2020) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Заволодько, Г. Е.; Павлова, Д. Б.In the paper, a model for data fusion from primary radars and the Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) system, from the airspace control system, is proposed and investigated. It calculates the azimuth of an air object for which there are IFF systems response signals, this allows for a fusion based on Bayesian azimuth data algorithms taking into account the weight merge of the azimuth of an air object estimated from both primary radar and IFF systems. This makes it possible to improve the quality of measuring the coordinates of airborne objects and, as a result, the quality of information support for decision makers.
- ДокументFusion Method of Primary Surveillance Radar Data and IFF systems Data(DESSERT, 2020) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Заволодько, Г. Е.In this article, based on the Bayesian approach, the Primary Surveillance Radar (PSR) and Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) systems data fusion model is proposed and investigated for the case, where the uncertainty volume of PSR and IFF systems are the same, as well as for the case, where the uncertainty volume of IFF systems significantly exceeds the PSR uncertainty volume and several air object are in the IFF systems uncertainty volume. It is shown that for the second case, the identification process has three phases: the detection and measurement of air object (AO) coordinates, AO selection and AO binding to target designation, which includes fusing the AO coordinates determined by the PSR and IFF systems, followed by identification of the detected AO. Each of the phases can be random in nature and can be described by numerical parameters: the probability of measuring the trait by which it will be selected; the probability of selection, which characterizes the ability of IFF systems to classify AOs as “Friend” and “Foe” according to a measured score; the likelihood of correctly linking the “Friend and Foe” score to target designation.
- ДокументFusion of Airspace Surveillance Systems Data(AICT, 2019) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Майстренко, Г. В.; Заволодько, Г. Е.; Павлова, Д. Б.This document proposed and explored a fusion data model of primary radar systems and Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) systems of an airspace control system, in which coordinates calculated by data of primary radar systems for air objects for which there are no response signals of IFF systems are entered into the air object form, and if there are response signals from the IFF systems, the coordinates of the air object that are included in the air object form are estimated based on the weight fusion of the air objects coordinates calculated according to the data of both primary radar systems and IFF systems, which allows improving the quality of information support for decisions makers in the airspace use monitoring system.
- ДокументImproving Noise Immunity in Identification Friend or Foe Systems(UKRCON, 2019) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Ткачова, Т. С.; Заволодько, Г. Е.This paper proposes a method of enhancing noise immunity in Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) systems. It consists in successive transition from servicing individual request signals to servicing individual interrogators by allocating synchronous sequences of request signals in an aircraft responder, thus making it possible, firstly, to exclude uncorrelated request signal sequences from servicing and, secondly, to significantly reduce the intensity of servicing correlated request signal sequences. The comparative quality analysis of air object identification shows that the IFF systems based on the proposed method have a higher noise immunity compared to the currently used ones.
- ДокументInterference immunity of aircraft responders in secondary surveillance radars(Telecommunications and Computer Engineering (TCSET), 2018) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Заволодько, Г. Е.; Мальцев, О. С.The work shows the method of interference immunity estimation of airborne secondary security radar responders as open one-channel queuing systems with failures. It considers the presence of unintentional (intrasystem) and deliberate (correlated and uncorrected) interference in the request channel when servicing the request signals of imitating-stable mode and imitating-unstable mode. It is shown that the absence of spatial and temporal differences between the request signals and deliberate correlated interference leads to a significant decrease in interference immunity of aircraft responders and, as a result, to a decrease in the quality indicators of the querying identification systems in general.
- ДокументMethod of Increasing the Identification Friend or Foe Systems Information Security(AICT, 2019) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Стрельницький, О. О.; Зубков, О. В.; Заволодько, Г. Е.This article proposes a method of improving information security Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) systems. In this method, a successive transition is made from servicing a separate IFF requester with a system to servicing a network of interrogators of IFF systems that monitor this air object (AO) due to: forming on the aircraft responder the analysis time interval, allocating request signals at this time interval and, when allocating at least one request signal at the time analysis interval, at the end of the analysis time interval, emitting a response signal which includes the spatial coordinates of the AO. This made it possible to exclude the possibility of paralyzing the aircraft responder by deliberate correlated interference of the required intensity by the interested party and, as a result, eliminating the possibility of distortion the detected AO state affiliation information, which increased the information security of the IFF systems.
- ДокументModel and Method for Detecting Request Signals in Identification Friend or Foe Systems(CADSM, 2019) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Штих, І. А.; Заволодько, Г. Е.This paper suggests a new model and method for detecting request signals in an Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) aircraft responder. It is proposed to separately accumulate the detected components of a request signal coming from the spaced antennas of an aircraft responder and then decrypt these accumulated components. The comparative analysis of request signal detection shows that the proposed model and method can improve the quality of detection as compared to that achievable with the currently used model and method based on the decryption of request signals received from the spaced antennas of an aircraft responder.
- ДокументOptimal Request Signals Detection in Cooperative Surveillance Systems(UKRCON, 2019) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Ткачова, Т. С.; Заволодько, Г. Е.The paper presents a synthesis of the optimal request signals detector in aircraft responders of Cooperative Surveillance Systems when the request channel streams of request signals emitted both in the main and side lobes of the requester antenna, deliberate correlated interferences imitating request signals and chaotic impulse interferences and shown that the detection of request signals in an aircraft responder is significantly dependent on the intra-system interference flux density, which reduces the safety of these systems due to the possibility and control the operation of the aircraft of the respondent interested party by the inclusion of intentional correlated interference.
- ДокументOptimization of Data Transfer in Cooperative Surveillance Systems(PIC S&T, 2018) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Воргуль, О. В.; Майстренко, Г. В.; Заволодько, Г. Е.In the paper, based on the consideration of the problem of detecting signals in cooperative observation systems as a test of two hypotheses, the optimal rule for detecting signals in the case of an arbitrary cost function is obtained and it is shown that the best value for the Bayesian value should be compared with the threshold of the generalized likelihood ratio, and the threshold value does not depend on the algorithm and the quality of the interrogator, but is completely determined by the decision costs for the system as a whole. The method of the response signals processing of cooperative observation systems with preliminary inter-period processing proposed in the work allowed to improving the quality of air objects detection and reducing the effect of the aircraft’s responder readiness factor on the quality of the air facility detection, which leads to a corresponding improvement in the quality of information support for decision-makers.
- ДокументSecondary Surveillance Radar Response Channel Information Security Improvement Method(DESSERT, 2020) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Глущенко, А. О.The article proposes a method for improving the information security of the Secondary Surveillance Radar (SSR) response channel in which broadband signals are used as response signals, thereby significantly reducing the detection range of such response signals with the required quality indicators by means of radio intelligence. This practically eliminates the possibility for the interested party to use the signals response aircraft responder for early detection of airborne objects and measuring their coordinates and, as a result, allows to exclude be an act of unauthorized use of aircraft responder SSR data by an interested party, and, therefore, increase information security of the SSR response channel.
- ДокументWAM Systems: Comparative Analysis of Information Support Quality(PIC S&T, 2020) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Заволодько, Г. Е.; Леонов, С. Ю.The paper considers ways to improve the quality of information support for airspace control systems and air traffic control with the help of wide-area multi-position monitoring systems. A comparative analysis has shown that the accuracy of estimating air object coordinates by the wide area multilateration system under consideration is significantly higher than that provided by currently available wide area multilateration systems. It is shown that the introduction of active and passive methods for creating wide-area multi-position observation systems significantly broadens the number of available air object coordinate estimation techniques and, as a result, enhances the quality of information support by providing its users with the opportunity of choosing an optimal estimation method for various primary measurements of received signal parameters. Active wide area multilateration systems significantly expand the number of methods available for solving the problem of adequate information support to airspace control system users; use of secondary surveillance radar aircraft responders allows estimating air object coordinates by both single-position and multi-position method.