Перегляд Кафедра мікропроцесорних технологій і систем (МТС) за Тема "air object"
Зараз показано 1 - 10 з 10
Результатів на сторінку
- ДокументAssessing SSR Relative Data Capacity(UKRCON, 2021) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Заволодько, Г. Е.; Мальцев, О. С.; Бакуменко, Б. В.; Чумак, В. С.Secondary Surveillance Radars are widely used in many aspects of users’ information support, such as air object recognition and radio beacon tracking. The study considers a two-channel data transmission system as an SSR model and assesses its relative data capacity subject to intentional (correlated and uncorrelated) and intra-system interference as well as fluctuation (masking effect) noise in the request and response channels. It is shown that the aircraft transponder design built on the principles of a single-channel queuing system with denial of service has a significant impact on Secondary Surveillance Radar relative data capacity and the information security of both the aircraft transponder and the entire Secondary Surveillance Radar.
- ДокументEstimation of the Spatial Coordinates of Air Objects in Synchronous Radar Networks for Airspace Observation(PIC S&T, 2021) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Воргуль, О. В.; Чумак, В. С.; Бакуменко, Б. В.In the presented work, a study was made of the influence of errors in assessing the location of receiving points of a multi-position radar system, as well as mismatch of time scales of points for receiving signals of a multi-position radar system, due to the finite stability of time generators in the considered synchronous information radar network for observing airspace, on the accuracy of assessing the location of observed air objects. This showed the possibility of implementing synchronous radar networks for observing the airspace on the basis of the existing fleet of primary and secondary radars.
- ДокументEvaluation of Measuring Accuracy of the Airborne Object Azimuth when Fusion the Primary Data Radar Observation Systems(TCSET, 2020) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Заволодько, Г. Е.; Павлова, Д. Б.In the paper, a model for data fusion from primary radars and the Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) system, from the airspace control system, is proposed and investigated. It calculates the azimuth of an air object for which there are IFF systems response signals, this allows for a fusion based on Bayesian azimuth data algorithms taking into account the weight merge of the azimuth of an air object estimated from both primary radar and IFF systems. This makes it possible to improve the quality of measuring the coordinates of airborne objects and, as a result, the quality of information support for decision makers.
- ДокументEvaluation the Quality of Measuring the Coordinates of Air Objects in the Synchronous Information Network of Surveillance Systems(2021) Семенець, В. В.; Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Воргуль, О. В.; Ткач, М. Г.; Чумак, В. С.The paper shows that the hereditary transition from asynchronous to synchronous networks of airspace surveillance radar systems in which time is one of the coordinates of the detected air objects, allows to calculate the height of air objects due to long-range measurements with the desired quality.
- ДокументFusion Method of Primary Surveillance Radar Data and IFF systems Data(DESSERT, 2020) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Заволодько, Г. Е.In this article, based on the Bayesian approach, the Primary Surveillance Radar (PSR) and Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) systems data fusion model is proposed and investigated for the case, where the uncertainty volume of PSR and IFF systems are the same, as well as for the case, where the uncertainty volume of IFF systems significantly exceeds the PSR uncertainty volume and several air object are in the IFF systems uncertainty volume. It is shown that for the second case, the identification process has three phases: the detection and measurement of air object (AO) coordinates, AO selection and AO binding to target designation, which includes fusing the AO coordinates determined by the PSR and IFF systems, followed by identification of the detected AO. Each of the phases can be random in nature and can be described by numerical parameters: the probability of measuring the trait by which it will be selected; the probability of selection, which characterizes the ability of IFF systems to classify AOs as “Friend” and “Foe” according to a measured score; the likelihood of correctly linking the “Friend and Foe” score to target designation.
- ДокументFusion of Airspace Surveillance Systems Data(AICT, 2019) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Майстренко, Г. В.; Заволодько, Г. Е.; Павлова, Д. Б.This document proposed and explored a fusion data model of primary radar systems and Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) systems of an airspace control system, in which coordinates calculated by data of primary radar systems for air objects for which there are no response signals of IFF systems are entered into the air object form, and if there are response signals from the IFF systems, the coordinates of the air object that are included in the air object form are estimated based on the weight fusion of the air objects coordinates calculated according to the data of both primary radar systems and IFF systems, which allows improving the quality of information support for decisions makers in the airspace use monitoring system.
- ДокументOptimization of Data Processing of Primary Radar Systems(ELNANO, 2020) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Заволодько, Г. Е.; Павлова, Д. Б.In the work, the optimal structure for processing signal data, data of primary and secondary processing of primary radar systems is synthesized. Thanks to the creation of an information base for storing signal data on the required number of radar surveys, in each element of which signal data with the quality indicators of their acquisition are stored, inter stage optimization of processing signal data and primary and secondary data is possible.
- ДокументOptimization of Data Processing Structure for Multi-Position Radar Surveillance Systems(UKRCON, 2021) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Воргуль, О. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Даценко, О. О.; Бойко, Н. В.The optimal structure for processing signal data and primary processing data of a multi-position radar system is synthesized in this paper. In this work, due to the creation of an information base for storing signal data on the required number of scans of a multi-position radar system, it is possible to merge data both at the level of signal data and at the level of primary data processing. Each element of the last stores both signal data and indicators of the quality of their receipt. This made it possible to carry out inter-stage optimization of signal data processing and primary data processing.
- ДокументThe Effect of Masking Interference on the Quality of Request Signal Detection in Aircraft Responders of the Identification Friend or Foe Systems(PIC S&T, 2020) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Старокожев, С. В.The principle of building a network of survey IFF systems, the principle of servicing request signals in an aircraft responder, as well as the presence of a significant number of information facilities operating in the frequency range of IFF systems predetermined the presence of significant flows of intra-system and intentional correlated and uncorrelated interference of significant intensity both in the request channel and response channel. The use of primitive time-domain and positional codes as request signals predetermined the low noise immunity of IFF systems when exposed to masking interference in the request channel due to the need to expand the receiver bandwidth significantly higher than the bandwidth of the request signals used. The paper evaluates the influence of masking interference on the quality of detection of request signals in aircraft responders. It is shown that the expansion of the bandwidth of the receiver of the aircraft responder leads to additional losses in the signal-to-noise ratio, as a consequence to a decrease in the noise immunity of the considered information systems.
- ДокументWAM Systems: Comparative Analysis of Information Support Quality(PIC S&T, 2020) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Заволодько, Г. Е.; Леонов, С. Ю.The paper considers ways to improve the quality of information support for airspace control systems and air traffic control with the help of wide-area multi-position monitoring systems. A comparative analysis has shown that the accuracy of estimating air object coordinates by the wide area multilateration system under consideration is significantly higher than that provided by currently available wide area multilateration systems. It is shown that the introduction of active and passive methods for creating wide-area multi-position observation systems significantly broadens the number of available air object coordinate estimation techniques and, as a result, enhances the quality of information support by providing its users with the opportunity of choosing an optimal estimation method for various primary measurements of received signal parameters. Active wide area multilateration systems significantly expand the number of methods available for solving the problem of adequate information support to airspace control system users; use of secondary surveillance radar aircraft responders allows estimating air object coordinates by both single-position and multi-position method.