Постійний URI для цієї колекції
Зараз показано 1 - 5 з 17
- ДокументАналіз методів оцінки акустичних характеристик приміщень(ХНУРЕ, 2019) Литвинов, О. О.Acoustic spectrum is a graphic representation of the composition of the noise depending by frequency. Acoustic spectrum is the most important component of noise characteristics. One of the most important methods of this work is the study of acoustic characteristics and solving problems of the acoustic spectrum. The architectural acoustic theory is now in the path of statistical description of sound fields
- ДокументAbout one approach to solve the problem of management of the development and operation of centralized water-supply systems(LUBLIN–RZESZOW, 2014) Tevyashev, A.; Matviienko, O.One of the approaches to solve the problem of resource and energy saving in centralized water-supply systems by reducing the total excess pressure in water-supply nodes is examined in the present work. The implementation of this approach is provided due to re-engineering of watersupplies by their zoning and optimal flux-distribution in the water-supplies. Mathematical formulations of the problems to be examined and efficient algorithms of their solving are presented
- ДокументCombinatorial approaches to the capital-budgeting problem(LUBLIN–RZESZOW, 2016) Pichugina, O.Optimization approaches, combinatorial and continuous, to a capital-budgeting problem (CBP) are presented. This NP-hard problem, traditionally modelled as a linear binary problem, is represented as a biquadratic over an intersection of a sphere and a upersphere. This allows applying nonlinear optimization to it. Also, the method of combinatorial and surface cuttings (MCSC) is adopted to (CBP). For the single constrained version (1CBP), new combinatorial models are introduced based on joint analysis of the constraint, objective function, and feasible region. Equivalence of (1CBP) to the multichoice knapsack problem (MCKP) is shown. Peculiarities of Branch&Bound techniques to (1CBP) are described.
- ДокументInvestigation of the dynamics of singular protected systems(LUBLIN–RZESZOW, 2016) Naumeyko, I.; Alja'afreh M.The analysis of asymptotic representations of the systems protected from harmful influences is carried out. Various types of general models of the "manmachine-environment" with protection are considered. Each of them adequately describes some of the practically important qualities of the object, and they all together describe the object in terms of its safe operation. The dynamic properties of complex ergonomic systems, presented in the form of systems of differential equations with a small parameter at the derivative are investigated The methods of reducing the impact on the person of harmful factors are theoretically substantiated. The dynamic protection response speed is considered to be significantly greater than the harmful factor production rate.
- ДокументOn the construction of two-sided approximations to positive solutions of some elliptic problem(LUBLIN–RZESZOW, 2016) Kolosova, S.; Lukhanin, V.In this paper we have investigated the existence, uniqueness and possibility of constructing of two-sided approximations to the positive solution of a heat conduction problem with two sources. The investigation is based on methods in operator equations theory in half-ordered spaces. In this case we have considered a nonlinear operator equation that corresponds to the initial boundary value problem in a cone of non-negative continous functions. The roperties of the corresponding operator define conditions which provide the existence and uniqueness of the solution. The conditions link the parameters of the problem implicitly meaning that they don’t provide the range of allowed values but need to be verified for each specific parameters value set separately