- ДокументDevelopment of Testbenches Base on STM32 and CC253X Microcontrollers(2022) Galkin, P.The purpose of the development is to create a test layout on the STM32 microcontroller and СС253Х expansion module. Performing this work had to consider the following steps: analysis of similar devices and expansion modules; develop the spatial structure of the device and its layout; develop the design of the printing module; conduct testing; integrate the test layout and expansion module.
- ДокументМетод розрахунку радіусів отворів багатоелементного напрямленого відгалужувана(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Зайченко, Н. Я.; Коломієць, А. О.This work is devoted to directional couplers parameter calculation and verification by simulation in HFSS. The contradiction between the results of previous calculations and modeling is the problem of this research. A simplified method is proposed for calculating the radii of the holes of a directional coupler, which consists in central hole radii calculating, on the basis of the parameter of required coupling, which differs by using the Newton binomial coefficient, so the radius of the current hole is calculated as the radius of the central hole which is divided by coefficient. The coefficient is the cube root of the of the binomial polynomial numbers ratio, where polynomial numbers correspond to central and current hole. The cube root of number is a value which when multiplied by itself thrice or three times produces the original value.
- ДокументДослідження параметрів генератора на лавинно пролітному діоді(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Світличний, М. С.Small dimensions and weight, economy, insensitivity to vibrations, etc. allow to attribute generators on avalanche diodes (GLPD) to number of the most promising sources of electromagnetic oscillations. Improvement of constructions and research of their properties generators, is a very relevant problem even nowadays. Of particular interest is the study of stability problems and adjustment of output frequency and power, synchronization of these generators, their electronic adjustment. Generators on avalanche diodes are used in radio relay lines, in systems of blind landing of aircraft, electronic height meters, stationary and portable radar stations.
- ДокументМетоди протидії несанкціонованого доступу(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Світличний, М. С.Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) typically carry sensitive data and equipment that may be at risk of unauthorized access or hacking. Unauthorized access countermeasures in UAVs include technical and procedural measures that help ensure security and protection against such attacks. Among the technical measures, one can note the encryption of data transmitted and stored on the UAV and the use of network protocols with security. Procedural measures include ensuring the physical security of the UAV, prohibiting access to equipment without appropriate authorization, and controlling the activities of personnel who have access to the UAV
- ДокументМетоди проникнення у систему керування БПЛА(ХНУРЕ, 2023) Балай, А. Є.Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), commonly known as drones, are used commercially, recreationally, and even militarily. However, the proliferation of UAVs has also raised new security concerns, especially with regard to hacking UAVs. A hacked drone can be used by an adversary for a variety of purposes, such as surveillance, sabotage, or to cause physical or material harm. A hacked drone can be redirected to veer off course or crash into a specific target, which can cause significant damage. In addition, information gathered by a hacked drone can be used to compromise sensitive data. Thus, it is critical for military individuals and organizations to take steps to protect against hacked UAVs and implement robust encryption and authentication protocols to avoid potential vulnerabilities.