Постійний URI для цього зібрання
Перегляд Видання ХНУРЕ за Назва
Зараз показано 1 - 20 з 4670
Результатів на сторінку
- Документ2EE in Applications Supporting Business Management(ХНУРЭ, 2012) Trojanowski, M.; Zabierowski, W.; Napier, A.The article presents an example of application, which could be used to support the work of a company that must deal with improvement and evalution of knowledge of their workers. Application provide rich client graphical interface that facilitate navigation. The core of the system is based on Spring services, which support application in business logic. On the bottom of the application is middle tier Hibernate. Thanks to this design the system is very scalable and flexible
- Документ3D технологии в производстве ювелирных изделий(ХНУРЭ, 2016) Вовк, А. В.; Кузнецова, В. С.Исследованы современные технологии производства ювелирных изделий от эскиза до готового изделия. Проведён анализ существующих программных продуктов, позволяющих проводить моделирование ювелирных изделий с дальнейшим выводом на ювелирный 3D принтер. Предложен алгоритм моделирования, оптимизирующий построение 3D модели. Определена наиболее оптимальная технология 3D печати.
- ДокументA Low-Cost Optimal Time SIC Pair Generator(ХНУРЭ, 2010) Voyiatzis, I.; Efstathiou, C.; Antonopoulou, H.The application of Single Input Change (SIC) pairs of test patterns is very efficient for sequential, i.e. stuck-open and delay fault testing. In this paper a novel implementation for the application of SIC pairs is presented. The presented generator is optimal in time, in the sense that it generates the n-bit SIC pairs in time nu2n, i.e. equal to the theoretical minimum. Comparisons with the schemes that have been proposed in the open literature which generate SIC pairs in optimal time reveal that the proposed scheme requires less hardware overhead
- ДокументA Method of High-Level Synthesis and Verification with SystemC Language(ХНУРЭ, 2010) Obrizan, V.This paper presents a method for automatic RTL-interface synthesis for a given C++ function as well as for a given SystemC-interface. This task is very im-portant in High-Level Synthesis design flow where design entry is usually done in some abstract language (e.g. C++). As a source high-level description targets different SoC architectures or protocols, so it is needed to generate relevant pin-level interfaces and protocols automatically.
- ДокументA survey of methods of text-to-image translation(ХНУРЕ, 2019) Konarieva, I.; Pydorenko, D.; Turuta, O.The given work considers the existing methods of text compression (finding keywords or creating summary) using RAKE, Lex Rank, Luhn, LSA, Text Rank algorithms; image generation; text-to-image and image-to-image translation including GANs (generative adversarial networks). Different types of GANs were described such as StyleGAN, GauGAN, Pix2Pix, CycleGAN, BigGAN, AttnGAN. This work aims to show ways to create illustrations for the text. First, key information should be obtained from the text. Second, this key information should be transformed into images. There were proposed several ways to transform keywords to images: generating images or selecting them from a dataset with further transforming like generating new images based on selected ow combining selected images e.g. with applying style from one image to another. Based on results, possibilities for further improving the quality of image generation were also planned: combining image generation with selecting images from a dataset, limiting topics of image generation.
- ДокументAbout one approach to solve the problem of management of the development and operation of centralized water-supply systems(LUBLIN–RZESZOW, 2014) Tevyashev, A.; Matviienko, O.One of the approaches to solve the problem of resource and energy saving in centralized water-supply systems by reducing the total excess pressure in water-supply nodes is examined in the present work. The implementation of this approach is provided due to re-engineering of watersupplies by their zoning and optimal flux-distribution in the water-supplies. Mathematical formulations of the problems to be examined and efficient algorithms of their solving are presented
- ДокументAbout One Class of Vector Random Processes With Infinite Rank of Nonstationarity(ХНУРЭ, 2008) Yantsevitch, A. A.; Petrova, A. Y.One class of nonstationary vector random processes is investigated in the article. On the basis of triangle models of quasiunitary operators the structure of corresponding correlation matrix was investigated, representations for special matrix were got, by which the correlation matrix is retrieved after solving the Darboux- Goursat problem.
- ДокументAbout one method of mathematical modelling of human vision functions(LUBLIN–RZESZOW, 2014) Semenets, V. V.; Natalukha, Yu.; Taranukha, O.; Токарев, В. В.; Семенець, В. В.The comparison method, widely used in the colorimetric experiments, is applied to simulation of human vision functions. To solve such class of problems the mathematical model is obtained with the help of special type predicates.
- ДокументAdaptive control signal parameters in LTE technology with MIMO(Проблеми телекомунікацій, 2012) Loshakov, V. A.; Al-Janabi H. D.; Al-Zayadi H. K.In this paper are considering ability of increasing the LTE performance by using the adaptation CQI feedback. The Block Error Rate of the Channel Quality Indicator performance has to be investigated depending on different configuration of MIMO.
- ДокументAdaptive modulation of signals in MIMO channels(Проблеми телекомунікацій, 2010) Loshakov, V. A.; Vadia, Z.By using mathematical simulation it is carrying out analysis of advantages of using adaptable modulation of signals in MIMO channels of WiMAX systems.
- ДокументAdaptive Navigation Interface Powered by Evolutionary Algorithm(ХНУРЭ, 2011) Filatov, T.; Popov, V.; Sakal, I.A combination of adaptive navigational interface and real time collaborative feedback analysis for documents relevance weighting is proposed as an viable alternative to prevailing ‘telegraphic’ approach in information retrieval systems. Adaptive navigation is provided through a dynamic links panel controlled by an evolutionary algorithm. Documents relevance is initially established with standard information retrieval techniques and is further refined in real time through interaction of users with the system. Introduced concepts of multidimensional Knowledge Map and Weighted Point of Interest allow finding relevant documents and users with common interests through a trivial calculation. Browsing search approach, the ability of the algorithm to adapt navigation to users interests, collaborative refinement and the self-organizing features of the system are the main factors making such architecture effective in various fields where nonstructured knowledge shall be represented to the users.
- ДокументAdjustable Output Voltage-Range and Slew-Rate Trapezoidal Waveform Generator with Harmonics-Reduction Ability(ХНУРЭ, 2011) Jankowski, M.The paper presents a circuit designed to provide trapezoidal output voltage signal, scalable in term of output voltage-range and slew-rate value. Additionally, the circuit is endowed with signal edge rounding functionality, realized by output voltage buffer itself. Schematics, way of operation, and simulation results are presented.
- ДокументAlgorithm for multi-board radio-electronic devices synthesis on maximal accepted overheat(ХНУРЭ, 2017) Sinotin, A. M.; Tsymbal, O. M.; Kolesnikova, T. F.; Sotnik, S. V.The provision of a normal thermal regime for the future design of the radio-electronic device at the design stage prior to its manufacture is considered. The effect of the form of the radio electronic device on its temperature regime at the stage of its design is established. Tha algorithm for the thermophysical design of single-unit radioelectronic devices has been developed. For the first time recommendations were received on the choice of the optimal form of the radio electronic device at the design stage prior to its manufacture.
- ДокументAn Overview Of E-government Concept(LUBLIN–RZESZOW, 2017) M. Al Kilani; Kobziev, V.E-government has become play an important role in improving government services, and increase effectiveness and efficiency in providing services. Many countries have become aware of the importance of adopting e-government project in improve services, reduce costs, and save time by providing the services anywhere at any time. E-government has become a tool to improving the economic aspect, administrative organization, and increase and trust between the government and beneficiaries.
- ДокументAnalysis of attack surfaces on blockchain systems(ХНУРЕ, 2020) Stetsenko, P.; Khalimov, G.; Kotukh, Y.This paper presents a study of attack planessurfaces and possible ways of conducting various attacks on decentralized systems based on Blockchain technology. To accomplish the task, the effectiveness of the attack is studied relative to the plane of its application, namely, relatively: cryptographic designs of Blockchain technology, distributed architecture of systems based on Blockchain technology, Blockchain application context. Several attacks have been identified for each of these planes, including malicious mining strategies, coordinated peer behavior, 51% attacks, domain name attacks (DNS), distributed denial of service attacks, delayed consensus achieving, Blockchain branching, orphaned and obsolete blocks, digital wallet thefts and privacy attacks. An attack by malicious mining allows an attacker to increase rewards by intentionally keeping his blocks closed in order to obtain a longer version of the Blockchain register than the current main version of the register. A 51% attack occurs when a single attacker, a group of nodes, or a mining pool (a combination of miners) in a network reaches most of the total processing power of mining in the system and gets the ability to manipulate the functionality of the Blockchain system. In the plane of DNS attacks, an attacker can potentially isolate peers of the Blockchain system, distribute fake blocks with fraudulent transactions among new nodes, and invalidate transactions. Manifestations of DDoS attacks can vary, depending on the nature of the functionality of the Blockchain application, the features of its network architecture and the behavior of peer nodes. Measures to counter attacks on peer-to-peer peer-to-peer architecture are considered.
- ДокументAnalysis of data and real time traffic model(Проблеми телекомунікацій, 2012) Popovskaya, K. O.In the article the experimental study of a multi-service network is carried out. In the assumption of a Poisson entrance flow of demands likelihood characteristics of multiservice system are received by transfer of real time traffic and traffic of data. These characteristics allow forming indicators of service quality of various services. Dependence of average of the macro packages being in turn, on intensity of an arriving traffic of data is received at its aspiration to limiting value. At aspiration λg to limiting value the average of macro packages in turn sharply increases. At the same time serving system passes to an unstable, critical mode. Dependence of probability of the lost macro packages on the size of the buffer and on pulse nature of receipt of macro packages is investigated. Results show that pulse nature of receipt of macro packages leads to considerable growth of losses in comparison with the smoothed traffic. At the same time, buffer existence damp pulse character of traffic and leads to reduction of losses. Researches of transmission quality of multiservice flows with use of machine experiment and the ns-2 program are carried out. The given results allow knowing about cross impact of different services flows, and their difficult character speaks features of the used technologies. Obviously, the greatest influence renders increase of real time flows. Results of the carried-out machine experiment allow choosing correctly loading of routers and can be used at design and balancing of network.
- ДокументAnalysis of Net Work Performance Under Selfsimilar System Loading by Computer Simulation(ХНУРЭ, 2008) Kirichenko, L. O.; Radivilova, T.The simulation have shown that management of selfsimilar traffic allows to improve quality of network service and avoid overflow of the buffer memory.
- ДокументAnalysis of productivity of distributed systems with service oriented architecture under conditions of limited link and buffer resources of telecommunication network(Проблеми телекомунікацій, 2012) Kovalenko, T. N.Analysis of productivity of a distributed system with service-oriented architecture and request loss probability in SOA system is done, as well as dependence of these characteristics on network throughput and buffer size at high load levels and under overload conditions.
- ДокументAnalysis of the effectiveness of the load balancing mechanisms in Software-Defined Networking(ХНУРЭ, 2016) Tkachova, O. B.; Abdulghafoor Raed Yahya; Hassan Mohamed Muhi-AldeenThe paper is devoted to analysis of load balancing mechanisms in Software-Defined Networking. Software-Defined Networking has a lot of benefits, however the use of classical traffic engineering principles for traffic management in Software-Defined Network presents a problem. Analysis of the effectiveness of management mechanisms, and in particular, algorithms for network load balancing that enable to take into account the centralised structure and heterogeneous nature of traffic in software-defined networks is proposed.
- ДокументAnother dynamic model of Markovian human-machine-environment system affected by some hazard(ХНУРЭ, 2013) Naumeyko, I. V.; Alazawi, R. J.The problem of modeling the behavior of a system and operator, both effected by some hazard is discussed. The cases are considered, when the flow of events generated by the subsystems "machine" and "environment" is the simplest, and also the case when the intensity of the flow is possible to approximate by a flow of Erlang, and when the intensity changes in time.