Постійний URI для цього зібрання
Перегляд Матеріали конференцій за Назва
Зараз показано 1 - 20 з 913
Результатів на сторінку
- Документ3D Printing in Online Education(2020) Zavolodko, H.; Haidar, N.The review object is the subsystem verification and printing 3D-model online learning system mixed type. To do this, a review of analogues, technologies, stages of printing were identified. The aim is to design with IP topics that uses the additive technologies in the educational process. In the given IDEF – diagram describing the function of the system; authentication rules, verification of 3D-models, sending the model to print, selecting a device online, and basic screen forms.
- ДокументA direct simulation of solutions for nonlinear rate equations of directly modulated semiconductor laser(ХНУРЭ, 2011) Naumeyko, I. V.; Razi J. ShgeethThe purpose of this paper is to solve the nonlinear rate equations of directly modulated semiconductor laser by direct simulation (numerical solution) where the rate equations are described the dynamic behavior of semiconductor laser because of optical field is depended on the time. The other side, the rate equations are described the interactions among photon density, carrier density, and the phase of photon. However, these equations are used to predict the nonlinear distortions which it is appeared in the performance of directly modulated semiconductor laser. Целью работы является решение нелинейных уравнений полупроводникового лазера путем прямого численного моделирования. Скоростные уравнения описывают взаимодействия между плотности фотонов, плотность носителей, а также фазы фотона. Эти уравнения используются для прогнозирования нелинейных искажений, которые появляются при непосредственной модуляции полупроводникового лазера.
- ДокументA VHDL Implemetation of the Advanced Encryption Standard(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Loban, H.A new original approach to realization of AES algorithm on FPGA is proposed. Problems of VHDL modeling of AES ciphering and deciphering are considered.
- ДокументAll Control System for Forward Tracking Detecto(ХНУРЭ, 2010) Pyataikina, M. I.; Chernyshov, N. N.The design and construction of the ZEUS forward tracking detector is described. The detector consists of 3 large planar drift chambers mounted in the forward direction with respect to the proton beam and a smaller rear detector of the same type. Test beam measurements performed at DESY show a single wire spatial resolution of 105 μm and a dE/dx resolution of 8.8%. The resolution of the three dimensional track coordinates and slopes provided by one chamber are found to be 90μm and 2.7 mrad, respectively
- ДокументAnalysis data for development of multifunctional computer-aided rhinomanometer(ХНУРЭ, 2011) Аврунін, О. Г.; Farouk, H.Dept. of BME, Alaflaj Community College of Alkharj University, Saudi Arabia A scheme of modern multifunctional rhinomanometer is proposed. The role of main parameters (airflow, pressure, respiratory resistance and power of nasal airway) and diagnostic criteria for functional diagnostics of upper respiratory airway diseases are described. Principles of design and components of multifunctional rhinomanometer are discussed. Diagnostic possibilities of the rhinomanometer for evidence-based medicine conception are described.
- ДокументAnalysis features parameters of polarization ortogonal antennae for MIMO system(ХНУРЭ, 2011) Мартынчук, А. А.; Абдуллах Икрам КадирIn this article was derived method of finding the field components of the antenna signal and background noise, or processing in antenna with full polarization receiver. This will result to increase of bit rate of MIMO system on the basis of the use of polarization properties of signals, in the case of a real product. MIMO technology with orthogonal polarizing channels additional provides increase signal to noise ratio and therefore increase in bit rate in wireless.
- ДокументAnalysis of information models of student’s physical readiness in higher educational establishments(ДРУКАРНЯ МАДРИД, 2016) Litvinenko, A. N.; Gubnytska, Iu. S.Analysis of information models of student’s physical readiness in higher educational establishments.
- ДокументAplication of technology blockchain in economy(ДРУКАРНЯ МАДРИД, 2017) Tereshchenko, G. Y.Aplication of technology blockchain in economy.
- ДокументApplication of Xilinx Series 7 on FPGA (XADC)(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Moroz, ValentynaFPGA systems development has long ceased to be limited to simply writing code in hardware description languages (HDL); and as the number of logical resources and the complexity of projects increase, approaches to designing systems on FPGAs have been repeatedly revised. One of the turns of development was the introduction of soft processors into projects — essentially ordinary microprocessors but assembled on FPGA resources. Unfortunately, despite the relative difficulty of developing software-processor systems, many trying to “raise” this topic face difficulties in mastering, because they do not know where to find the necessary information.
- ДокументApproaches Half Band Filter Realization for Means FPGA(2019) Vorgul, O.Approaches to half band filter realization are considered. Ways of implementation are discussed. Possibilities for obtaining FIR or IIR realizations are mentioned
- ДокументCold Pulse Propagation Inside the Magnetic Island(ХНУРЭ, 2010) Pysarevsky, A. S.; Aloshin, S. I.; Chernyshov, N. N.The sign of the curvature of the space potential depends on the radial electric field at the boundary of the magnetic island. The heat transport inside the magnetic island is studied with a cold pulse propagation technique. The experimental results show the existence of the radial electric field shear at the boundary of the magnetic island and a reduction of heat transport inside the magnetic island
- ДокументComparative analysis of energy consumption in Ukraine and Poland(НТМТ, 2014) Kobzev, V.; Krasowski, E.
- ДокументComparative analysis of energy consumption in Ukraine and Poland by using means of visualisation(Академія внутрішніх військ МВС України, 2017) Kobziev, V.; Krasowski, E.; Sobczuk, H.Comparative analysis of energy consumption in Ukraine and Poland by using means of visualisation.
- ДокументDesign of the Zeus Forward Tracking Detector(ХНУРЭ, 2010) Sherbak, Y. L.; Chernyshov, N. N.The design and construction of the ZEUS forward tracking detector is described. The detector consists of 3 large planar drift chambers mounted in the forward direction with respect to the proton beam and a smaller rear detector of the same type. Test beam measurements performed at DESY show a single wire spatial resolution of 105 μm and a dE/dx resolution of 8.8%. The resolution of the three dimensional track coordinates and slopes provided by one chamber are found to be 90μm and 2.7 mrad, respectively.
- ДокументExperience of Developing a Laboratory Base for the Study of Modern Microprocessor Systems(ХНУРЕ, 2019) Аврунін, О. Г.; Носова, Т. В.; Семенець, В. В.; Avrunin, O. G.; Nosova, T.; Semenets, V. V.A laboratory workshop was developed, consisting of a series of works aimed at studying and studying the principles of microcontroller programming, practical implementation of interaction with sensors, organization of work with input / output devices, and development of interface devices. By changing sensors that are connected to laboratory mockups or real equipment, and reprogramming the micro-controller system, you can perform laboratory work on almost all engineering profile courses.
- ДокументFeatures of the Use of Microprocessors in the Systems of Ovojectors in their Adaptation to the Conditions of the Former CIS(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Омаров, М. А.; Карташов, В. М.; Цехмистро, Р. И.This electronic document describes the use of microcontrollers in the regulations of automatic sorting of eggs with a live (dead) embryo with further automatic vaccination of live embryos. These installations are produced only in 3 countries and are called Ovojectors.
- ДокументField Programmable Counter Arrays Integration with Field Programmable Gates Arrays(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Карнаушенко, В. П.; Бородин, А. В.Field Programmable Counter Arrays (FPCAs) have been recently introduced to close the gap between Field Programmable Gates Arrays (FPGA) and Application Specified Integrated Circuits (ASICs) for arithmetic dominated applications. FPCAs are reconfigurable lattices that can be embedded into FPGAs to efficiently compute the result of multi-operand additions.
- ДокументFlexible and flex-rigid printed circuit boards basic characterastics for parametric model development(ДРУКАРНЯ МАДРИД, 2016) Yevsieiev, V. V.; Miliutina, S.; Salieva, V. E.Flexible and flex-rigid printed circuit boards basic characterastics for parametric model development.
- ДокументFuzzy Logic Custom Instruction Set for NIOS II Processor(2020) Ivanets, S. A.; Fesiuk, O. M.; Fesenko, A. P.The article describes a way to implement operations on fuzzy sets using additional processor instructions. As a target, a NIOS II soft processor is used. Due to the hardware implementation of instructions, the speed of their execution increases significantly. The integration of fuzzy instructions into the NIOS II processor instruction set simplifies the process of developing programs that use fuzzy inference algorithms.
- ДокументGlobal Cyber Security Forum(ХНУРЕ, 2019)В збірник включені матеріали Першого міжнародного науково-практичного форуму «Global Cyber Security Forum».