Перегляд Міжнародна науково-практична конференція «Теоретичні та прикладні аспекти розробки пристроїв на мікроконтролерах і ПЛІС». MC&FPGA за Дата випуску
Зараз показано 1 - 20 з 24
Результатів на сторінку
- ДокументA VHDL Implemetation of the Advanced Encryption Standard(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Loban, H.A new original approach to realization of AES algorithm on FPGA is proposed. Problems of VHDL modeling of AES ciphering and deciphering are considered.
- ДокументField Programmable Counter Arrays Integration with Field Programmable Gates Arrays(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Карнаушенко, В. П.; Бородин, А. В.Field Programmable Counter Arrays (FPCAs) have been recently introduced to close the gap between Field Programmable Gates Arrays (FPGA) and Application Specified Integrated Circuits (ASICs) for arithmetic dominated applications. FPCAs are reconfigurable lattices that can be embedded into FPGAs to efficiently compute the result of multi-operand additions.
- ДокументFeatures of the Use of Microprocessors in the Systems of Ovojectors in their Adaptation to the Conditions of the Former CIS(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Омаров, М. А.; Карташов, В. М.; Цехмистро, Р. И.This electronic document describes the use of microcontrollers in the regulations of automatic sorting of eggs with a live (dead) embryo with further automatic vaccination of live embryos. These installations are produced only in 3 countries and are called Ovojectors.
- ДокументApproaches Half Band Filter Realization for Means FPGA(2019) Vorgul, O.Approaches to half band filter realization are considered. Ways of implementation are discussed. Possibilities for obtaining FIR or IIR realizations are mentioned
- ДокументTrends in Training Modern Technicians(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Семенець, В. В.; Сайківська, Л. Ф.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.The paper considered procedural aspects affecting the quality of modern technicians training as well as practical examples of the implementation of procedures that affect it.
- ДокументTestability Increasing Method by Introducing Hardware Redundancy in the Easy-tested Finite State Machines(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Мирошник, М. А.; Галкін, П. В.; Зайченко, О. Б.; Цехмистро, Р. И.Testability increasing methods by introducing hardware redundancy into the circuit implementation are sufficiently developed and widely used in the design. Since the construction of the testing sequence is based on the use of automaton diagrams, it eliminates the need to analyze the circuit implementation of the remote control when building a diagnostic experiment. This approach allows us to extend the class of detectable faults, which in structural-analytical test generation methods is limited, as a rule, to a multitude of single constant faults. The use of automaton models in the construction of tests allows to detect any malfunction that changes the automaton diagram of a serviceable remote control and does not increase the number of states of remote control memory elements. There was described finite state machine using hardware description language. The method of computer-aided design of the easytested control FSM by introducing the hardware redundancy is presented in the paper. The FSM model is represented in VHDL in the form of the FSM template. The solution way is to add additional fragments of the VHDL code, which ensure the forced setting of the FSM into an arbitrary state without the use of synchronizing sequences. The use of the shift register in the memory part of the control FSM for organizing the path scanning was considered. The method of FSM state table expansion, which ensures the mode of bypassing all nodes of the FSM’ state diagram in the diagnostic mode was proposed.
- ДокументApplication of Xilinx Series 7 on FPGA (XADC)(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Moroz, ValentynaFPGA systems development has long ceased to be limited to simply writing code in hardware description languages (HDL); and as the number of logical resources and the complexity of projects increase, approaches to designing systems on FPGAs have been repeatedly revised. One of the turns of development was the introduction of soft processors into projects — essentially ordinary microprocessors but assembled on FPGA resources. Unfortunately, despite the relative difficulty of developing software-processor systems, many trying to “raise” this topic face difficulties in mastering, because they do not know where to find the necessary information.
- ДокументExperience of Developing a Laboratory Base for the Study of Modern Microprocessor Systems(ХНУРЕ, 2019) Аврунін, О. Г.; Носова, Т. В.; Семенець, В. В.; Avrunin, O. G.; Nosova, T.; Semenets, V. V.A laboratory workshop was developed, consisting of a series of works aimed at studying and studying the principles of microcontroller programming, practical implementation of interaction with sensors, organization of work with input / output devices, and development of interface devices. By changing sensors that are connected to laboratory mockups or real equipment, and reprogramming the micro-controller system, you can perform laboratory work on almost all engineering profile courses.
- ДокументOrganization Features of Parallel Processes in Programs for Microcontrollers with a Small Amount of Program Memory(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Verygha, A.A way of organizing parallel processes without the use of real-time operating systems is described, which is convenient for writing programs for microcontrollers with a small size of program memory.
- ДокументIntelligent Lighting Control and Management System(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Новоселов, С. П.; Сичова, О. В.This paper discusses the features of building an automated lighting control system. The architecture of the automated system is given. The block diagram is considered and its components are described. The principle of interaction of intelligent devices with the server is given. Presented the rationale and benefits from the introduction of such a system.
- ДокументIn-circuit Signal Analysis in the Development of Digital Devices in Vivado 2018(NURE, MC&FPGA, 2019) Зубков, О. В.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Сайківська, Л. Ф.Considered the implementation of in-circuit analysis of logical signals in digital devices synthesized in Xilinx Field-Programmable Gate Array. Designed a digital control device streaming analog-to-digital converter. An analysis of the results of the analog-digital conversion was carried out and measures were taken to smooth out the false results of the conversion.
- ДокументRemote Debugging of Embedded Systems in STM32CubeMonitor(2020) Velihorskyi, O.; Khomenko, M.; Nesterov, I.Debugging of embedded systems is one of the most important parts of firmware development. Real-time trace debugging by means of special software and hardware provides the best way to debug the firmware on real equipment. New challenges in higher education, caused by COVID-19 pandemic, require new approaches in courses, oriented on embedded system development. The paper is devoted to experience of STM32CubeMonitor implementation for remote debugging of STM32-based MCU boards during the quarantine and distance learning process, caused by COVID-19 pandemic.
- ДокументMethods of Organizing Communication Between Microcontrollers in the System of Monitoring Energy Consumption(2020) Novoselov, S.; Sychova, O.This paper discusses the principles of building networks based on modern LoRaWAN modems. The basics of implementation of data exchange in these networks are given. Experimental studies have been carried out which showed that in the case of “floating window” it is possible to increase the capacity of the network up to 10…15 packets per second without loss of data transmission speed.
- ДокументThe Use of Percepio Tracealyzer for the Development of FreeRTOS-based Applications(2020) Khomenko, M.; Velihorskyi, O.This paper discusses some problems of development and testing of FreeRTOS-based application. The use of Tracealyzer software tool is proposed to make this process more convenient. The benefits of such usage have been shown on typical issues that can be met in development and debug phase.
- ДокументLiteracy is an Important Factor in Professional Training of Modern Specialist(MC&FPGA, 2020) Tsyhanenko, V.; Ochkurova, N.; Serhiieva, A.The abstracts of the report draw attention to such a factor as language literacy, which is extremely important in any communication in the professional field. The problems that arise when using words-terms of foreign origin, verb nouns, adjectives and verbs are considered. Attention is drawn to the difficulties of translating professional terms, especially from the Russian language.
- ДокументIntelligent Control and Monitoring Module for Uninterruptible Power Supply System(2020) Palamar, A.This paper proposes an intelligent control and monitoring module for industrial uninterruptible power supply systems. The structure scheme of the module based on the parallel connected of two microcontrollers with ARM architecture is designed. The software for the module is developed and implemented.
- ДокументProcesses Analysis of Networks Management Systems(2020) Petryshyn, L.; Petryshyn, M.; Cieslik, W.Simulation of the processes of sectoral cooperation management in distributed information systems allows to reduce the means of introduction and operation of such complex systems. The proposed method of visualization of information models reflects graphically the constituent processes and simplifies the understanding at the stage of analysis and design between the customer and the system developer. The basics of visualization modeling and simplified example of models development of multi-sectoral management system are presented.
- ДокументSpecial Features of the Educational Component “Design of Devices on Microcontrollers and FPGA”(2020) Svyd, I.; Semenets, V.; Chumak, V.; Vorgul, O.; Zubkov, O.; Boiko, N.Questions of features of the distribution and the implementation of the educational component "Design of devices on microcontrollers and field programmed logical gate arrays" with the support of all stakeholders’ requirements to the latest technical knowledge are considered. Structural and technical description of the educational component is discussed.
- ДокументRealisation of Iterative Algorithm of Six-Port Reflectometer on FPGA Using Logarithm Function(2020) Zaichenko, O.; Zaichenko, N.; Galkin, P.; Golovkina, L.The six-port reflectometer is an universal measurement device of microwave range for signal power and tract termination reflection coefficient definition. The definition of such tract and termination parameters is made by sensor signal processing. As processing algorithm can be used least squares estimation. The advantages of least squares estimation is accuracy. The condition of its use is redundandant sensor number. The least squares estimation feature is invers matrix computation. As to FPGA realisation of algorithm there are problems connected to matrix inversion. So the report is devoted to attempt to simplify six-port reflectometer sensor signal processing and to avoid inverse matrix computation.