Перегляд Факультет інформаційних радіотехнологій і технічного захисту інформації (ІРТЗІ) за Тема "Air object"
Зараз показано 1 - 5 з 5
Результатів на сторінку
- ДокументAnalysis of the Impact of Interference on the Time Position of Signals in Requesting Airspace Observation Systems(PIC S&T, 2021) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Воргуль, О. В.; Чумак, В. С.; Сєріков, А. О.In the presented work, the analysis of the influence of interference and accidental loss of the received response signals due to the final availability factor of the aircraft responder of the airspace surveillance requesting systems on the time position of the decoded signals is carried out. It was shown that a decrease in the readiness factor of an aircraft responder, as well as the probability of detecting single pulses of the used response signals in requesting radar systems for observing the airspace, leads to an increase in both the delay of the output pulses and to an increase in the magnitude of the dispersion. The method of decoding response signals with inter-period pre-processing of response signals is more preferable due to the fact that it has both a shorter delay time and a variance in the estimation of the delay time in comparison with the method of decoding with subsequent inter-period processing of the received signals.
- ДокументFusion the Coordinate Data of Airborne Objects in the Networks of Surveillance Radar Observation Systems(Springer, Cham, 2020) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Заволодько, Г. Е.; Павлова, Д. Б.; Майстренко, Г. В.In this paper, we provide a classification of surveillance radar surveillance systems of airspace, which are among the main information sources of the airspace control system and air traffic control. A brief description of the in-formation processing process in survey radar systems for observing airspace is given and it is shown that the complexity of the processing system does not allow formalization and analysis of its robots as a whole; therefore, it is necessary to preliminarily divide the system into elements and study their functioning separately. The tasks of information processing at the stage of signal processing are considered, as well as a brief description of the primary, secondary and tertiary data processing. It is shown that the fusion of information from the same air objects can be carried out at all stages of data processing. It is shown that the transition to the assessment of the four-dimensional location (4D) of an airborne object changes the procedures for merging individual measurements carried out by various radar observation systems with different rates of data output. This is due to the fact, that from the output of the primary data processing by monitoring systems, an airborne object form is issued, which includes the time to estimate the coordinates of the airborne object with the necessary accuracy.
- ДокументInterference Immunity Assessment Identification Friend or Foe Systems(Springer, 2021) Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.In the work, based on the consideration of the place and role of Identification friend or foe (IFF) systems in the airspace control system, it is shown that the principle of building modern IFF systems in the form of an asynchronous network for transmitting request and response signals and the implementation of the principle of servicing request signals based on an open single-channel queuing system with refuses, as well as the use of primitive coding of request signals and response signals do not allow an acceptable level of information support for the air control space and air traffic control in conditions of significant intensities of intra-systemic, as well as deliberate correlated and uncorrelated interference. A general description of the considering information systems is given and a brief description of the signals used in IFF systems is given. Based on the presentation of IFF systems in the form of two-channel systems for transmitting request and response signals, the noise immunity of aircraft re-sponders is evaluated under the action of request signals and intentional as well as unintended (intrasystem), correlated and uncorrelated interference in the request channel, which made it possible to evaluate the noise immunity of the entire IFF system in the form estimates of the probability of detection of airborne objects by the considering system.
- ДокументOptimization of the Quality of Information Support for Consumers of Cooperative Surveillance Systems(Springer, Cham, 2020) Обод, І. І.; Свид, І. В.; Мальцев, О. С.; Воргуль, О. В.; Майстренко, Г. В.; Заволодько, Г. Е.The paper discusses the place and the role of cooperative airspace surveillance systems in the information support of airspace use and air traffic control systems. A brief description of the signals used in the considering systems is given. Based on the presentation of cooperative surveillance systems as two-channel data transmission systems, the statistical interpretation of consumer data transmission is considered and it is shown that the probability of information support can be an integral quality indicator of consumers information support in the considered systems. That is defined as the product of the probability of detecting the request signals by the aircraft responder, aircraft responder availability factor, probability of detection of an air object by the requester, the probability of correct reception of on-board information and the probability of combining the flight and coordinate information. The variants for optimization each of the components of these probabilities are considered. The optimization issues of measurement parameters of signals in cooperative observation systems, which determine the probability of combining flight and coordinate in-formation, are also considered.
- ДокументQuality Assessment of Measuring the Coordinates of Airborne Objects with a Secondary Surveillance Radar(Springer, 2021) Семенець, В. В.; Свид, І. В.; Обод, І. І.; Мальцев, О. С.; Ткач, М. Г.Based on a brief review of the place and role of Secondary Surveillance Radar (SSR) in the information support of airspace control and air traffic control systems, it is shown that the principle of constructing aircraft responders and SSRs as a whole predetermined the low quality of information support for the systems under consideration under the influence of intrasystem and deliberate interference. A brief description of the tasks solved by the considered information tools is given, as well as quality of information support integral indicator, the quality of which can be the probability of information support, which is defined as the product of the probability of detecting the airborne object of the requester, the probability of correctly receiving on-board information and the probability of combining flight and coordinate information. The effect of deliberate and unintended (impulse and fluctuation) interference on the quality of the assessment of measuring the range and azimuth of an air object by the considered information tool is evaluated. Based on the assessment of the influence of destabilizing factors, it is shown that in order to obtain higher accuracy in the range and azimuth measuring in the SSR, it is necessary to ensure a responder availability coefficient close to unity and high probabilities of detecting single pulses of response signals. It is shown that improving the quality of SSR information support can be achieved by searching for methods to reduce the influence of intentional and unintentional interference on the aircraft responder readiness coefficient, which is possible by changing the principle of service of request signals.