Перегляд Кафедра медіаінженерії та інформаційних радіоелектронних систем (МІРЕС) за Тема "3D"
Зараз показано 1 - 7 з 7
Результатів на сторінку
- ДокументВикористання ar технологій в сучасному мистецтві(ХНУРЕ, 2020) Кругова, І. О.The modern world cannot be imagined without innovative digital technologies, industrial production and marketing. With the development of these three spheres, people need more content, which is also evolving. In the new decade, more and more attention is being paid to 3D visualization technologies. But humanity is tired of being in the real space – we strive to gain experience in virtual and other realities. There are two main points of the spectrum of different realities (these two points are only units in vast mixed reality).
- ДокументМетод тривимірного сканування для задач навігації наземних роботів(ХНУРЕ, 2020) Попов, О. О.Tasks of localization and construction of the map of the terrain. The main way to solve this problem is to use SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) algorithms. At the moment there are many different SLAM algorithms, differing both in the type of input information, the presentation of the surrounding space in the form of a map, and the methods of processing this information. In this paper, the classification of localization algorithms by the size of the mapped space will be considered.
- ДокументОсобливості роботи та використання програм тривимірного простору(ХНУРЕ, 2021) Довгаль, К. С.The report is devoted to creation of the 3d objects and environment. This technology is very popular nowadays and starts to be used in various production brunches and industry of games and amusement. Considered the main stages of the 3d objects creation and the software applied. The analysis conveyed with illustrations allows choose the most effective way to create realistic 3d objects and environment.
- ДокументПерспективные системы рендера в 3d моделировании: cycles и eevee(ХНУРЕ, 2020) Щічко, О. О.Nowadays, there are many systems for rendering used in 3D modeling, among them there are both old time-tested Arnold, V-Ray, and newer ones that have just begun their journey to professional use. The Cycles and EEVEE rendering systems were developed by the Blender Foundation specifically for a program for creating three-dimensional computer graphics, including modeling, sculpting, animation, simulation, rendering tools called Blender.
- ДокументСовременные методы создания и использования стереовидения(ХНУРЕ, 2020) Солодов, В. Д.Creating orthographic maps with the use of leaders and photogrammetric systems installed on UAVs is quite an urgent task. Due to the fact that GPS-enabled drones for aerial photography are much cheaper than aerial photography for photogrammetry. And with drones relatively inexpensive, many organizations have the ability to keep their own fleet, which will allow them to quickly capture terrain over large areas if necessary. With GPS-equipped drones, digital cameras and powerful computers, it is possible to shoot up to 1 – 2 cm in accuracy
- ДокументСучасні методи використання стереобачення в сучасних навчальних проектах(ХНУРЕ, 2020) Гречко, А. В.In this work, we use a Lenovo Explorer helmet that supports Windows Mixed Reality mixed reality technology. With the help of a virtual reality helmet, you can partially immerse yourself in the world of virtual reality, which creates a visual and acoustic effect of being present in a given control space. It is a head-mounted device, equipped with a video screen and a stereo or quadrophonic speaker system. The name "helmet" is fairly conventional: modern models are much more like glasses than helmet.
- ДокументСучасні методи створення і використання стереобачення(ХНУРЕ, 2020) Харченко, Д. М.At the moment, many scientists of the world are working on the creation of a "universal" visual system. In the course of research, we look at systems that perform any specific task in a controlled environment, issues related to processing speed and system cost. Given the sheer volume of data and the natureof the calculations required, it is often difficult to reach a satisfactory compromise between these factors